Timing of Providers' Ads.....

Is there an all of the above option.

Just depends on the town.

One week to four weeks.

If its a town Ive already visited, then I will do a short trip and post that day.

Gotta some questions for the providers when it comes to placing ads (here and elsewhere). How far in advance do you place an ad for a location you will be touring? Why do some place an ad the day of or only a day before coming to a certain city? There's quite a few of us hobbyists who might be a potential client but just can't do short notice appointments. I know there are some guys who can see a gal at the drop of a hat, but there are some of us who have a lot on their plates. We need more notification. For me, I think five days to a week is a good starting point. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Sometimes putting an ad up a few weeks in advance is annoying.
My mailbox gets flooded for those few weeks and then the guys get mad when you don't see them cause you have no time. Stupid, but it's happened before.
At least if it's the same day I can avoid some of that and it's just 'first come first serve'.
About 2 weeks, but I will say it depends on the area. There are some places like Houma and Jackson, that only reply to an ad on the day of. Other places that are farther away, I normally do 2 weeks. I have done the month, but find although I get a lot of pre-books, a high percentage end up cancelling because things come up.

The more time you give, the more time you allow for something to happen with their schedule. I personally, don't take any pre-book as a guarantee without a deposit, so it really does not affect me either way.

I generally always arrive in a city on the eve of Tues. or Wed. and leave early morning on Sat. so no, I don't work weekends. The only way I will do that is if the guy books at say 9 a.m. before it's time to leave as I was up anyway.
Sometimes putting an ad up a few weeks in advance is annoying.
My mailbox gets flooded for those few weeks and then the guys get mad when you don't see them cause you have no time. Stupid, but it's happened before.
At least if it's the same day I can avoid some of that and it's just 'first come first serve'. Originally Posted by Shayla
I can't speak for every hobbyist here but I prefer at least 2 weeks notice on tour dates. Sorry for the guys that get pissed if you don't meet. That's just the nature of the business, sometimes I think guys don't understand providers have lives and don't lay naked in a bed all day waiting for random guys to show up and bounce on her like a trampoline. In my case I prefer 2 weeks to adjust my schedule. I have a life also and sometimes last minute appointments are not an option. And for me the quick ads that state the provider is in town one night only gives off a vibe that she's just rushing through and as a result the session may be rushed and less enjoyable for both of us.
I can't speak for every hobbyist here but I prefer at least 2 weeks notice on tour dates. Sorry for the guys that get pissed if you don't meet. That's just the nature of the business, sometimes I think guys don't understand providers have lives and don't lay naked in a bed all day waiting for random guys to show up and bounce on her like a trampoline. In my case I prefer 2 weeks to adjust my schedule. I have a life also and sometimes last minute appointments are not an option. And for me the quick ads that state the provider is in town one night only gives off a vibe that she's just rushing through and as a result the session may be rushed and less enjoyable for both of us. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
This is ridiculous. WHEN a provider puts up an ad is how you determine how the session will go? LOL, ok.
Really.... Lol.

Not always true.

I can't speak for every hobbyist here but I prefer at least 2 weeks notice on tour dates. Sorry for the guys that get pissed if you don't meet. That's just the nature of the business, sometimes I think guys don't understand providers have lives and don't lay naked in a bed all day waiting for random guys to show up and bounce on her like a trampoline. In my case I prefer 2 weeks to adjust my schedule. I have a life also and sometimes last minute appointments are not an option. And for me the quick ads that state the provider is in town one night only gives off a vibe that she's just rushing through and as a result the session may be rushed and less enjoyable for both of us. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
  • Sami
  • 12-12-2011, 02:19 PM
I have done both a couple weeks ahead to a couple day's. If I have many interest I post ahead of time. The couple day's usually means, I have something booked and I am coming anyway.

When I am going somewhere new, post a couple of weeks ahead, that way I have plenty of time to get the screening done. Then the week before I arrive confirm time and day that will work for the guy, which gives him plenty of time to work his schedule.

I have in the past done screening when I got there, it's just too much. When you are independent, doing it all, and on the road it's way easier for us to prebook. Now for the guys who see reputable,reference friendly ladies, that works in your favor because we can get you verified much easier. It has taken a couple tours to get what works and what doesn't for me.

As far as stopping in towns in between because someone has requested me to, I don't mind as long as you are prescreened and book, before I get on the road driving by your exit..
This is ridiculous. WHEN a provider puts up an ad is how you determine how the session will go? LOL, ok. Originally Posted by Shayla
Not WHEN the ad goes up but when the lady says one night only. Most of the ladies here are very professional, but there are other sites where providers advertise also. I should have specified before. So when I see that ad for one night only I do feel like I'm not going to enjoy myself as much because she might be in a rush to see as many guys as possible in one evening. Believe it or not there are some ladies out there like that.
There are also ladies with high rates that really only want to see ONE person on that one night only ad lol. Some of us tour and stop to break the drive...I do this rather often. Why spend 200 for a room and not try to see at least one person to pay for it and make a profit?

Of course, the ads you are referring to may be rip off ads where they do in fact rob as many guys as possible then haul azz lol. Sting ads often work this way as well.
Not to knock anyone that makes advance plans but I for one am not planning my time two weeks in advance to see a provoder. A couple of days maybe. If they are that busy then maybe it's just not my time to see them. We all change sometimes from day to day in how horny we get so I just go with the flow.
Not to knock anyone that makes advance plans but I for one am not planning my time two weeks in advance to see a provoder. A couple of days maybe. If they are that busy then maybe it's just not my time to see them. We all change sometimes from day to day in how horny we get so I just go with the flow. Originally Posted by burkalini
This is true. Usually girls up here will take their pre-bookings and then allow a day for last minute guys or extend their visits if enough interest is shown when they're here.
It takes a pretty special provider for me to schedule weeks down the road. How do I know I'll be horney two weeks down the road? Ah.... never mind, I forgot, I'm always horney! LOL

I'm always horny. I try to find out a month in advance if one of my special ladies will be available. Two tour a lot and I want a couple of hours with them when they are in town. I have asked both of them to email me when they will be in the area. Another lives in Houston and we get together for occasions in her area. I can't afford to go into an expensive weekend all of the time but when I can I want every thing to be top of the line. I laugh when a provider raises hell because she travels to Lake Charles and no one shows up. Looking back at her adds she failed to let anyone know she would be there.
I guess you could say I'm a "Sperm of the monment" kind of guy! LOL
I guess you could say I'm a "Sperm of the monment" kind of guy! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Which is more of than not...