Curious about what you all think about very short visits?

Kaylen seems to get plenty of cock with short visits. lol
I prefer quick appointments. I often have a busy schedule and am just looking to get in and out (figuratively and literally speaking). Every now and then when I have more time at my disposal I enjoy dinner dates but those are a rare treat for me
My kind of guy
15 min?
Mmm...i like how u worded that! Come revel!

QUOTE=Magician45;1062144694]I really like to revel in a woman's body and watch her reactions, so longer is better for me.[/QUOTE]
I think if its a regular, it would be super hot for him to come in and take you right there. Guide you to the floor, over the couch, up a table. No talking...just be done and go!
I'll do hhr but I love 45m is just as good as hhr or hr can get what you need.
And I love longer dinner dates , I have this 6hr appt we do the deed then lunch , back do the deed then a again deed then a little Snack , we shower and he's off .. Dinner dates are fun as well

I'm not QV gal unless you are a reg and that's all you need at lunch ,
Love it
I think if its a regular, it would be super hot for him to come in and take you right there. Guide you to the floor, over the couch, up a table. No talking...just be done and go! Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
I’m a old man, it takes me two hours to do anything.
I like half hours due to busy work schedule.
Sometimes I do qvs with a new lady if I have doubts of her
I like a man with a slow hand not leave in the heat of rush
I’m a old man, it takes me two hours to do anything. Originally Posted by cajndude1
  • Emmie
  • 08-07-2020, 06:58 PM
Love me some quick visits!!
I guess I’m weird!

Kinda fell in love with the concept of opening or stepping into the door, she sits/squats/kneels, I pump, dump, I leave, she leaves!

My late regular spoiled the shit out of me!!
At least one hour for me. I prefer the 90 min to 2 hr. AND the 3am early bird as well !!!!!
Thats a long time! That would be so much fun! I would feel like a princess!
I have always been envious of Julia in Pretty Woman....what a happy ending.
But you have to really like each other in many ways to spend that much time together!

I'll do hhr but I love 45m is just as good as hhr or hr can get what you need.
And I love longer dinner dates , I have this 6hr appt we do the deed then lunch , back do the deed then a again deed then a little Snack , we shower and he's off .. Dinner dates are fun as well

I'm not QV gal unless you are a reg and that's all you need at lunch , Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF