Positions to Try

This may or may not have happened. Originally Posted by Smooth Sailing

We have discussed numerous times but someone is scared.
We have discussed numerous times but someone is scared. Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
Yes, someone is.
[QUOTE=MissSaraXXX;1056252989]On a desk in their office or their boss' office...in a dressing room...a booth in a dark corner of a classy restaurant...not necessarily sex in these places but doing something naughty. Except the desk. I NEED to be f*cked in an office. A lawyer. Like yesterday. Makes me so freaking horny to even think about it.

My favorite offer was an office in a synagogue. It never transpired but I may or may not get off to the thought of it.

I had a summer fling once with a more mature unhappily married woman when I was in college. Used to go to her office for "lunch" it was so memorable and sooooo hott. What always sticks out in my mind was when I would have her sitting in her big office chair push her skirt up, pull down her pantyhose and spread her legs with one leg over each arm of the chair and dine away.......sigh
Hey lady where you been, when you coming back to visit, we need to get together and have some fun. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Hiya pretty lady and indeed we do . My civvie job restricts traveling a bit so if I visit it'd be a super short weekend visit most likely. Might be hard to hit Lincoln, GI and Omaha all in one trip too. I'm definitely gonna try to make a few visits happen sooner than later. I miss it.
I have an office, its in a large office trailer on a construstion site. I have all kinds of goodies you could put on for safety. I think I would have to take pictures. Yes definately pictures.
I knew I felt my pussy viberating for a reason, lol tends to do that when you bring my name up in anything sexual lol sounds fun
I have the perfect TS based out of Kansas, to lead maybe get Gia heard she does dom, can't forget Dallas for prostate, Mocha has some wild skills, Then there is Shayla she is a little cutie and her friend lil red. Oh I could go on and on, so many talented ladies..
Lets do it Grits Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
I have an office, its in a large office trailer on a construstion site. I have all kinds of goodies you could put on for safety. I think I would have to take pictures. Yes definately pictures. Originally Posted by gferretti

SOLD!! That is actually pretty hot! Hopefully, it's heated.
69 on my swing, with my camera on us and into the widescreen. for our viewing pleasure LOL
I had an incredible time in a hot tub once. What fun that was.

Another place was bare ass on a beach in the moonlight, while on vacation in Florida. That wa also a very nice time.
Is anyone that will be taking pictures/video going to need an usher?

Call me. Please.
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
The ole four armed bandit.
I was Fucking a Girl on a walking bridge in Southern AZ around 1:30am when a car with a bunch of college guys showed up, so me and this girl wanted a Really Hot Spot to move our time too, so I drove her up to the Local Sheriff's office around 2am and right behind their building they have a Baseball field. So, we went out and ran the bases together and when we got to home plate I bent her over and Fucked Her standing Doggie Style and scored a Home Run!!! It was very exciting & Amazing we didn't get caught!!!!!
Holy hell, I will have to give you a call here soon....
eh?