Mperrin2016 THE WORST **** ⚠️⚠️⚠️ CAUTION!

So when i was first on this site i had a similar incident, i posted the screen shot and before anyone could even tell me to take it down or to read the rules (which i hadnt done) i was banned for 1 year. Being disrespectful to a vet whom is giving advice shows that maybe a little maturing needs to be done. Just because u can suck a dick , doesnt mean your grown. GROW UP
smh w/ an Anderson eye roll to boot.
Why is this still in the Alerts forum?
What is a lert?
She cute looking.
What is a lert? Originally Posted by pyramider
Something to be when you're driving.
Humm
Buhbye Now.
Lol!! Jeez. Now hobbying has the same benefits as marriage!! Stress !!!
Ho's and there woes!!!
  • ttmax
  • 06-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Incident like this is a loose loose situation! This is suppose to be an adult site, now all repeat after me .... I promise to act MY age!
  • extra
  • 06-08-2017, 01:31 PM
Incident like this is a loose loose situation! This is suppose to be an adult site, now all repeat after me .... I promise to act MY age! Originally Posted by ttmax
Woh woh woh... That's asking a bit much. I'm pretty old.
Your gonna get banned for this cant have the whole number up Originally Posted by vanessaamour
Too late...!
This thread was hilarious...KelliAnn LMAO, great commentary...Shut that shit down fast...
Not alert worthy. Moved to a more proper forum.

OT
Then don't respond bitch
Hope somebody waste your time and your loose money and they treat your like shit and I'll be like get over it bitch you deserve that shit Originally Posted by Jamie.Fox.
Ok now that's funny...