Pimps or No pimps?

I think anyone exploiting and abusing any person in a sexual manner should be deemed a pimp. Some who only sees others as $ and if not looking out for the best interest of the people under them. Man or Woman- Single or a Group. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Agreed.
See, some bitches need pimps. It's a few on here that need a pimp REAL bad. LOL I kid, I kid!

The most vulnerable to pimps/managers/low-life boyfriends are women with no direction, or that generally can't think for themselves. She doesn't like school, so you can scratch educating herself, or getting a trade as a way to pay bills. This can unfairly include young girls from bad family situations where anything is better than being beat up or raped at home. All it takes is for some man who can articulate the fact that she has no choice but to do what he asks. Everything sounds like the truth for those who refuse to do the research for themselves. I wrote a blog post about women who feel they have little or no options so they choose to make the leap into this industry not knowing what it entails.

There are some guys who flock to desperate and vulnerable providers. Stable providers have GPS let them tell it. They wonder why when girls contact them with Red Light sales and there ends up being a conflict or trouble defining GFE when it's time to give up the goods. They wonder why they have problems when extending themselves into a lady's personal life.

I applaud the women who started out in a managed situation that somehow broke free of that mindframe and influence. Being independent PERSON takes work, but you are so worth it.
I think girls that have pimps have self esteem issues. One night I went to this after hours club with some friends and there were "working girls" walking the parking lot and some in the club. This one guy asks me did I want a drink, he was cute so I said sure. While we were sitting there talking these girls kept walking up to him bringing him money.. I'm like wtf? anyway fast forward.. he and I went to dinner a couple of times (he was cute) turns out he rents 2 apartments for the girls and supposedly gets cell phones for them and takes them to their outcalls. I would notice when he talked to the girls he would be so mean and calling them bi*ches and h*es. He explained to me how he find girls that need pimps.. He said that he find girls that don't have common sense and play "daddy" to them.. I can't knock a hustle, but I'm just not down with this one! He and I eventually stopped talking. He said that I had a smart mouth. But thats another story!! Originally Posted by Jasminekitt
I had the same kind of encounter years ago with a nice looking guy who I thought was a self-employed legit business owner.Come to find out later he was a pimp and he was very disrespectful to his ladies when he spoke to them.At that point I did not want any dealings whatsoever with him.
He also said I had a smart mouth too.lol!
These guys do not want a lady who has a mind of her own and is not scared to speak it.They prey on the ladies who do not have their mind of their own and self-esteem issues.There is no way in hell I am going to pay someone all of my money who has done absolutely nothing not going to happen in this lifetime or the next.I told him he was wasting his time with me because whatever his real intentions were it was not going to work.
This is how China deals with pimps:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1fzlPjtQq Originally Posted by Squarenot
I know this is off topic but I love her fuzzy pajamas /track suit. What a way to dress for hell lol cute and comfortable lol.
I ran an agency before I ever provided myself. Lemme tell ya, keeping up with them hos was more work than I do now and for half the money lol.
I think that some women get caught up with pimps because they dont have the resources to do the research required to be successful in this line of work on their own. They don't know where or how to find guys who are willing to play. They don't know how to manage their money. They dont know jack shit. So some guy comes in and shows them a lifestyle they havent seen before and BAM! They're gone. Quite a few times I've received messages from pimps and they all say "i can give you the direction you need so we can get to the money." I don't agree with it. some agencies run on the same bullshit, but pimps are usually on the lower end of the spectrum with drugs, physical and verbal abuse occurring concurrently. I despise the exploitation of these lost girls. It's one thing to run a legit business like the brothels, but I just cant undertand why a woman would want to be in a "stable" with a line up of other bitches and hoes.
I don't know how other people feel about this but I'm gonna ask it anyways. Pimps...does any body out there really like giving money to a girl who has a pimp? I used to know a girl who had one and I had to stop seeing her do the fact that she had a pimp. And alot (key word "alot" not all) of the times is some dope dealing, black guy who (in her case) beats on their girls and abuses them on a daily basis. And for what I was told by her he would take her money to buy more drugs. The more I think about it the more It bothers me, We are financing the same criminals who break into our homes, our cars, the same criminals who rob us on the streets and so on. IDK, as far as I'm concerned I'm not seeing anybody who has a pimp. I dont want to be any part of financing these lowlifes and their drug businesses. Since then I have tried my best to avoid providers who are associated with pimps. But that's just me, what do you guys think? Originally Posted by thefett75
TF75: would it matter if the pimp were white? For me I will not do buissiness with a provider that I'am aware of has a pimp. A pimp is somene that is the lowest scum on the face of this earth, no matter what his/her nationality may be. I see comments like that often on this board and others "she has a black pimp" what differance does it make, what nationality he may be.
At the end of the day as a hobbyist we never know if we are funding some low life, you show up pay the fee and unless the provider discloses she has a pimp or you just so happen to see him; we have no way of really knowing.

I know a couple of providors that I will not see anymore because I find out they tour with thier SO's, this is a turn off for me. What is the difference regarding a guy lying in the cut while his SO is in the room fu*king a guy for pay is he any different then a Pimp, I'm certain he is reaping the benefits of her earnings.
TF75: would it matter if the pimp were white? For me I will not do buissiness with a provider that I'am aware of has a pimp. A pimp is somene that is the lowest scum on the face of this earth, no matter what his/her nationality may be. I see comments like that often on this board and others "she has a black pimp" what differance does it make, what nationality he may be.
At the end of the day as a hobbyist we never know if we are funding some low life, you show up pay the fee and unless the provider discloses she has a pimp or you just so happen to see him; we have no way of really knowing.

I know a couple of providors that I will not see anymore because I find out they tour with thier SO's, this is a turn off for me. What is the difference regarding a guy lying in the cut while his SO is in the room fu*king a guy for pay is he any different then a Pimp, I'm certain he is reaping the benefits of her earnings. Originally Posted by Milehigh65
If you knew how many hidden pimps there are you would probably never Hobby again. Every girl claims to be independent, and the smart ones are, but I have seen enough to know that the majority have some slime bag in the background. All the girls know we HATE Pimps, but we are in a "Don't ask, don't tell" situation. You either close your eyes and buy what you want, or go jack off. A lot of the girls actually believe they need a Pimp so you are fighting a losing battle.
My SB doesn't have a pimp...just sayin'. lol
  • Old-T
  • 12-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Would it matter if the pimp were white? For me I will not do buissiness with a provider that I'am aware of has a pimp. A pimp is somene that is the lowest scum on the face of this earth, no matter what his/her nationality may be. I see comments like that often on this board and others "she has a black pimp" what differance does it make, what nationality he may be. Originally Posted by Milehigh65
I agree with you, pimps come in all shapes colors and genders--though most are men. All are sunhuman scum.

I know a couple of providors that I will not see anymore because I find out they tour with thier SO's, this is a turn off for me. What is the difference regarding a guy lying in the cut while his SO is in the room fu*king a guy for pay is he any different then a Pimp, I'm certain he is reaping the benefits of her earnings. Originally Posted by Milehigh65
Not sure I agree with you on this point. I can understand the turn-off and have no problem with that, but I see a big difference with a spouce or SO who is actually supportive of any job a lady has vs. one who is a slackard mooching off her working, especially if she doesn't want to be in this business. No different from the SO of a lady bank manager--if he has his own job while she has hers, no harm no foul. If he spends the day on the couch drinking beer and spending her earnings at the race track, he's just a pimp by another name.

Every girl claims to be independent, and the smart ones are, but I have seen enough to know that the majority have some slime bag in the background.....You either close your eyes and buy what you want, or go jack off. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Meeting someone new that's probably true. With repeats, if a guy keeps his eyes and ears open, it's a lot easier to know. More than anything else pimps want control, and spontaneity about the time, location, length of a date rarely sits well with a pimp.
  • Laz
  • 12-10-2011, 11:16 AM
A pimp that is a parasite living off the provider and not helping her achieve her goals is a waste of good air. However, I have seen many stories of ladies getting older who are broke with limited skills and in need of help. If the provider had a business manager that she consulted with that assisted her in meeting her financial objectives and or advised her in getting training or education for a follow on career she would have been much better off. The problem is that I do not hear about those type of people. I don't know if it is because they do not exist or if they are just not discussed because they are not a problem.
  • Old-T
  • 12-10-2011, 12:01 PM
A pimp that is a parasite living off the provider and not helping her achieve her goals is a waste of good air. However, I have seen many stories of ladies getting older who are broke with limited skills and in need of help. If the provider had a business manager that she consulted with that assisted her in meeting her financial objectives and or advised her in getting training or education for a follow on career she would have been much better off. The problem is that I do not hear about those type of people. I don't know if it is because they do not exist or if they are just not discussed because they are not a problem. Originally Posted by Laz
I don't think that is the common meaning of the P-word. There is a world of difference between someone who cares about a lady and mentors/helps her (and I don't mean help = $$$) vs someone who controls her, coerces her to work, and takes her $$.

I have developed relationships (friends, not romantic) with a few ladies where I act as a sounding board and try to help them with references, advice, etc. I have never--and would never--accept any pay or services for such, and it only happenes when there is a degree of friendship already there. The only things I have gotten in exchange are smiles, hugs, and coffee (they know my weakness!).