Is It My Imagination, Or ...

In the real world, they're fine...I've had many a great conversation with them...here...it's the exception rather than the rule...

My wife, Lauren and Caroline were the only three posting worth a damn...
In the real world, they're fine...I've had many a great conversation with them...here...it's the exception rather than the rule...

My wife, Lauren and Caroline were the only three posting worth a damn... Originally Posted by Wakeup

^ It's nice to see that some providers can have a meaningful and positive impact with their words. Thanks for sharing your experience
If you would like true coeds (or any female) to post here, then I would suggest you (not the OP) not spend your every waking moment degrading and bashing the few women who are brave enough to post.

These young girls do have Moms and I am certain they would not like their Mother, friend or any female they know to be spoken to in the customary manner of this forum.

Just looking at the few comments above...why bother having a coed forum. I know may ladies have gotten sick of this site all together and have gone to P411, where bashing ladies is not possible.
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
I know of a few who would be very upset if I posted a Review on this site ... They prefer P411 and TER, exclusively. Can't say I blame them.
I ain't skeert. I've just been busy.
^ It's nice to see that some providers can have a meaningful and positive impact with their words. Thanks for sharing your experience Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hey, even Wakeup can evolve. He wasn't so fond of his wife when she first began posting.
Hey, even Wakeup can evolve. He wasn't so fond of his wife when she first began posting. Originally Posted by GracePreston

lol. No matter how hard we try no man is immune to the charms of a woman. God programmed it in us and it's our greatest weakness. Even if we go back to the Garden of Eden you'll find Adam sold humanity up the river for a piece of ass and it's my belief that Pussy is the real cause of all Wars. but once again I digress but Pussy is Power!
Mostly, imo, recent topics are a waste of time and/or a ww/sc spam fest. 2 long over due bans That combined with the jerks. ...yeah, nothing here for the ladies.
Yes, boring topics, or at least none that really catch my attention enough to post. But, then again, why post if people generally only like to insult. If I do answer, I PM the OP.
I don't really give much thought to the posters or the topics, if I see something that interests me, I take a look, if not, I move along.
Ohh look, a pretty butterfly.....
Squirrel!!!
Everything there is to say has already been said......wait.....I just repeated what someone else has already said......carry on
Whores need to use this place to advertise and screen. They have the multiple ad forums and Infoshare for that...no need for them to be allowed to post anywhere else...
Whores need to use this place to advertise and screen. They have the multiple ad forums and Infoshare for that...no need for them to be allowed to post anywhere else... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I heart your avatar.
So do a lot of people...