They Say STG "Trash" Before Corona- Not Now

Just saw Amy Taylor post a ad on there today. Originally Posted by DATYMAN

I don't recall her ever being bougie about using sites like STG (not saying that's what you're saying by mentioning her).
I remember seeing her post on the original Backpage quite often actually.
I dont care where we put ads as long as I dont have to text stupid shit all day and the dude still doesn't know the girls name or rates! Its 300....250 with review!! Giving a 50 break cause this corona. Bullshit and the new girls need reviews.
Xxoo annie
I dont care where we put ads as long as I dont have to text stupid shit all day and the dude still doesn't know the girls name or rates! Its 300....250 with review!! Giving a 50 break cause this corona. Bullshit and the new girls need reviews.
Xxoo annie
Stg is cool as another option to find ladies, some verifieds post there too. But it’s still very few. It’s almost refreshing when you find a lady that verified there.

I would assume most of the clientele requesting them from only there won’t be as experienced or have refs. But I don’t know.

From a client perspective the quality of ladies on a whole on stg isn’t good. There’s still a lot of spam ads (50 percent at least)( 20 percent ugly or fake pics or multiple numbers used signifying bad service) (17 percent passably attractive With no website of service preferences) (10 percent attractive with a website) (3% gorgeous and fully verified multiple places) and the ladies advertising are mostly not even basic gfe at minimum I’d say 85 percent of the time and won’t clarify. Some really aren’t vastly attractive either. They also have piss poor screening and won’t be on p411 which makes clarifying business beforehand comfortably impossible. The few that are legit are there moreso to pick up and occasional new client if their regulars aren’t keeping them as busy. But because they have regulars they are harder to book with as promptly as others.

I had to turn my p411 back on to make things easier on myself selection wise. I didn’t need it for a good year and some change. But I have it on now cause at least this way when I inquire about a meet I don’t have to text anyone who’s paranoid I might be a cop and won’t clarify activities. They can see my preferences in my profile and reply with specifics as to why we wouldn’t mesh or would mesh for a meet. Much easier. Miss the older p411 that had all the preferences you liked and she liked checked before rules had to be put in place in canada too; but at least you can opt to put what you want in your profile.

I do notice though ladies tend to charge less when they assume on stg you aren’t verified, versus when they know your verified and safe. You would think it would work the opposite way. But usually when new providers get on p411 it’s all but assured there rates will go up. And they should if demand calls for it. But it’s usually a considerable change if your not already grandfathered in being a regular once they see theres competition, what they are getting paid, how many oks the ladies has given, and how many clients are hitting them up for a meet. Then it’s monkey see monkey do. Lol.

I don’t like the review format there on stg. Cause ladies can just have them taken down. And old phone numbers they used aren’t tracked to the same profile. So ladies who give bad service can keep finessing guys. And the people who are honest in a review for anything less than stellar of a good time or a no are deleted. Report for report.

At least here on eccie we can see to some degree what’s there menu and basically if they have a track record for recommendations.
STG for my local area - there never are many ads, and of those, I will bet money on 75-80% of them being fake. Simply by the information the provide or the fact that the same pictures appear in locations all over the country. And of the ones that seem legit - I've found 1 or 2 I'd consider, after MUCH research.
I must be missing something on STG. Sent 40 invites. Got 3 replies. None very attractive. Worked it daily for a month and no luck. Whats the secret?
You’re not missing anything.
STG is a waste of time.

Ashley Madison?? Anyone have any luck on this site in the Lafayette area? Thanks in advance
Not since the site was hacked by a religious group and all the names were searchable. They still sell names to third parties. Lots of profiles were old or fake.
I know for me been in this game for years. Got in when Lafayette was the center. New girls around wanted regulars and the older women where pros. Lisa Lyons and the country superstar that made me cum twice from head. Now I was thinking with everything closing down people not having work that it would some what go back to the same. But all u see is sites like stg and it's all a scam
U may find 3 to 5 real women on there. Everyone else is a dude, fake or on drugs. U hardly see real freaks , the women that wanted to make sure u got that second nut off. They where professional u was trying to leave and they would want u back not give money and then they counting the clock tilll u leave as if they have a 9-5 making better. I miss the personalship to it. That's what I miss. And it's not in Lafayette Texas yes, new Orleans yes but Lafayette no. Stg only helps the frauds
What's stg.. sounds like a venereal disease... lol. J.s. xxoo annie
My success rate being on Skipthegames....one really cool regular Originally Posted by DallasRain

4 really good regs, all younger. A lot of plant workers use it, and they're steady with cash flow. No drama, no reviews, just cool guys who have a life.