Name A Place

cemetary by an old church.....pulpit in that old church
On the beach at night in the lifeguard tower
In the water, just off the beach at Sanibel Island, with about 100 people on the beach.
Ok, one more.
Apartment complex "hot tub", with other people in the tub as well, who were not also having sex.

(It was one of those built-in jobs and big, about 10x10.)
In the water, just off the beach at Sanibel Island, with about 100 people on the beach. Originally Posted by stimulatethemind
Same .. in the water.. only mine was at Waikiki Beach with my High School girlfriend. Beach and water crowded with tourists and locals. Had to be slow and sneaky.
If I'm lying, I dying while trying.

Setty

If
  • CS25
  • 10-31-2014, 02:00 PM
Shagem6967...looks like you will need to break in the "new and improved" house that Johnny built in good 'ol College Station when completed.

Setty...that video is too funny. Maybe he needed some assistance with using the facilities?
M1A1 Abrams tank...
Bed of the ford in the middle of a corn field,cayotes n snipe a singing, fore n after harvest.
M1A1 Abrams tank... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Inside or outside?
Deserted house in a bean field.I was 15 at the time and there were 4 guys and one girl and this all took place while out on a church youth outing!Most recently was a quick blowjob on a side road beside a graveyard!
Thats an excellent question
Inside or outside? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
In the stairwell at a baptist church during a Wednesday night service... And on the glass top conference room table at my fathers law office..with his legal assistant.

HB
Inside or outside? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Inside...it was fucking cold outside...and the back deck is actually too hot to lay down on naked. Standing doggie with her hands on the breech. The funny part was when I would accidentally hit the ammo rack door opener on my back stroke...and my driver was "asleep" in the driver's hole...

I'm sure you've had guys get it on in the Paladins...lot more room in that turret...