I have a Question for the GOP supporters in this forum

• CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 02:33 PM
The guy down the channel can still offer lowball health insurance under Obamacare, so how does that "level the playing field".........

Answer: Obamacare doesn't level the playing field. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

pay no attention to Mr Obamaway, he hasn't got a clue about business,esecially YOURS.
Typical liberal dumbthink: Big Government is the solution to a level the playing field........
You mean level the playing field like this ?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...f-Dollars-More
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 02:58 PM
You mean level the playing field like this ?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...f-Dollars-More Originally Posted by Whirlaway

leveling the field as in you mean you don't know wtf you're yammering about .... answering your own comment

Is there anybody in the USA that is denied health care?

If you go down to any one of the County Hospitols in Harris County, (Houston), the waiting room will be full of people who, by all accounts, will not pay one cent for the care they will receive.

Can you give me an example of one person who was in need of some type of health care but was denied it when they went to a Hospitol?

People are getting "health care" confused with "health insurance". President Obama is always saying, "11 million uninsured". That is not the same thing as saying "11 million denied health care".

Don't get me wrong. I am for Obama Care, because as a businessman, I believe it levels the playing field among competing businesses. The health insurance I give to my employs as part of their benefit package comes right out of my yearly profit. Now, the guy down the channel that is able to low ball because he gives nothing to his employs will be forced to at least offer minimum coverage, or at the very least pay the penalty.

But to my knowledge, there is nobody in the United States that is denied basic healthcare. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Really? Ever heard of pre-existing healthcare? Operations are procedures not covered? Prior-Authorizations?????
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 03:32 PM
The guy down the channel can still offer lowball health insurance under Obamacare, so how does that "level the playing field".........

And the small business (under 50 employees) is exempted; how does that level the playing field ?

Answer: Obamacare doesn't level the playing field.

What DOES LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD ?

Answer: An insurance system that embraces free markets and empowers the consumer ! The OPPOSITE of Obamacare !!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

the insurance industry isn't considered part of the free market, and consumers aren't empowered by being in a position to choose an insurance policy that suits their needs ??

told ya rightwing logic was some weird shit.
Since it's been 5 years and no GOP politicians have gone on record- with perhaps the exception of Ben Carson- but he's not yet a politician. Can guys like IB, Whirlaway, Loving Kayla and the rest of you tell me if you want to repeal Obamacare and replace/destroy it- what is the plan to replace it????

Please I want specifics on who is covered, what is covered, how it's going to be paid for, how it would be enforced/penalized.

I will wait for your responses- something tells me this thread will get little responses because you guys(GOP) love to criticize but won't give reasonable solutions. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Why not put a special tax on liberals to actually pay for Obamacare as written?
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 03:51 PM
Why not put a special tax on liberals to actually pay for Obamacare as written? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

why not drive to Israel ?
Every time I see a WhirlieBird post, I hear the Kinky Freedman line in the background:

"Shoot low, boys .. .they're riding shetland ponies!"
keep squealing whirlygay.

I'm applying for my new policy tomorrow and will report the savings. Maybe you can get in on some of this healthy action...

Squeal like the pig you are!
You are an ignoramus.

Alot of the Tea Party support is from libertarian-minded individuals who support a smaller more constitutional Republic; return powers to the state and down size the role of the federal government in our lives. It is not a contradiction to be a libertarian, a constitutional conservative AND support Tea Party candidates. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
He must not realize Norquist is a libertarian, ideological anyway.
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 05:42 PM
He must not realize Norquist is a libertarian, ideological anyway. Originally Posted by nwarounder

most people see Grover as a dickweed, every way.
that's the part I dont get ... the right constantly bitches about the freeloaders soaking up tax $$ at county hospitals, now they bitch if the freeloaders aren't freeloading and have health insurance they pay part of themselves ..

republican logic is some weird shit ... Originally Posted by CJ7
I just don't want to pay for both. That County Hospitol District is one big fat hog at the trough. Go down to LBJ on the East Loop. Hell, they don't even speak English in there. If we have to subsidize the poor and illegals for health insurance, do we also have to pay for those County Hospitol Districts as well. I say turn them into private for profit entities.

Surely you don't want to pay for both, do you?
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 05:52 PM
I just don't want to pay for both. That County Hospitol District is one big fat hog at the trough. Go down to LBJ on the East Loop. Hell, they don't even speak English in there. If we have to subsidize the poor and illegals for health insurance, do we also have to pay for those County Hospitol Districts as well. I say turn them into private for profit entities.

Surely you don't want to pay for both, do you? Originally Posted by Jackie S

nope, an insurance card in a freeloaders pocket is fine by me
Step one: Remove all illegal aliens.
Step two: Remove government from the health care industry.

Problem solved.