Who moderate the mods?

TBJ, I answered your question in my first response. I will always answer questions, even for you.
So we never know if RTM is ever acted on or if just delete all pertaining to you or your favorites?
RTMs don't get deleted.
I have rarely used the RTM button on the Boards RL moderates but anytime I have, I found RL to be Johnny on the spot to take care of the matter. IMHO, RL is staying on top of things in the areas he is assigned. js
Fyi I got infraction for hijacking a link when a suppose to be a biase mod has been doing it also. What a pos. Originally Posted by Tomjunebaby
Somebody needs to call you a Whaaaaaaaammmmmmbulance . Quit crying all over the board , hijacking threads and attacking people . We all know RL and KM . On the other hand nobody knows you or if any of your 2 reviews are even legit so right now your pretty low on the Totem pole around here and it seems with your mouth and attitude you may not get any higher . I wish RL only gave Premium Access to people with real verifiable reviews to keep the snakes out . You were talking about some cat doing a review after a week on here and being fishy . Go look when you did your first . At least Carmen is verified . Thats a lot more than you can say .
Boomer for the record this is called quacking per my Roadlizard eccie infraction. Just saying.tj
Tj for the record , it's not quacking , it's called fackting .