How important is daty?Will you not see a provder if she does not offer daty?

As far as daty, I like it but it is definitely not a deal breaker if she doesn't offer it.

If, I am first in line..... I love it.......If not..... No thank you, ......( why I like the first appointment of the day)

Otherwise... I love to play with it..... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Yeah about that.....

I'm sure that you see ladies that keep themselves clean. I'm sure they all take showers before they see you and such, at least the ones you have enjoyed anyway. So what's the difference if she cleaned the night before or in the middle of the day. You will never truly be the first in line lol.

Same goes for us
As far as daty, I like it but it is definitely not a deal breaker if she doesn't offer it.

Yeah about that.....

I'm sure that you see ladies that keep themselves clean. I'm sure they all take showers before they see you and such, at least the ones you have enjoyed anyway. So what's the difference if she cleaned the night before or in the middle of the day. You will never truly be the first in line lol.

Same goes for us Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
You are correct,,,,There is no difference except, what my brain perceives...
I love DATY. Its definatly a deal breaker if she doesn't
I am not sure what they mean?
Not important at all... After all it is all about me NOT her so.....
I am not sure what they mean? Originally Posted by gutshot352

Check out this post
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8752
or check urbandictionary.com

I enjoy daty, but definitely not a dealbreaker
Absolute deal breaker for me!
I'm just a Daty kind of guy. There's a new provider in my area that everyone is raving over, but I crossed her off of my list due to Daty not being on her menu.