Smart or Stupid Purchase?

I'm not sure that's possible for anything Genuine From Louis V..unless I was making a wholesale purchase�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Good point...
Brand name dropping makes you look classless.
Either buy it and enjoy it or dont.

Seems rather said
Brand name dropping makes you look classless.
Either buy it and enjoy it or dont.

Seems rather said Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Wow -- look at this 6. I'm agreeing with you twice in the same week. Amazing.

She does seem like a really said case
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/202...id-face-shield

I think your money could be better spent elsewhere.
Buy a regular face shield if you want a face shield.
��
  • Trey
  • 09-18-2020, 10:27 AM
Yes pay for that face mask show us how smart you are. Only the brightest and wisest could sport it. Its worth it too, just like jordans are worth it.
what makes it appealing to you that you'd want to spend 1000$ for it?
materials, manufacturing process, cachet, style, exclusivity?

at least w/ a corvette or a jaguar, you'd have a well made vehicle.
but a face shield?!?!?!

ad why do models' faces always look so dour :^( i'd think they'd wanna look excited/enthused so prospective buyers would wanna feel the same way? they look like mannequins.
what makes it appealing to you that you'd want to spend 1000$ for it?
materials, manufacturing process, cachet, style, exclusivity?

at least w/ a corvette or a jaguar, you'd have a well made vehicle.
but a face shield?!?!?!

ad why do models' faces always look so dour :^( i'd think they'd wanna look excited/enthused so prospective buyers would wanna feel the same way? they look like mannequins. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I'd buy that face mask for $1000 before I would buy a Jaguar!
A face shield might only protect from someone immediately in front of you sneezing at your direction, but if these minute particles are floating in the air, they can get above, behind and under the face mask as you walk around and while they're still floating in the air--making their way to the ground and other surfaces. You'd still have to sport a mask over mouth/nose also to be better protected.
I saw someone wearing one of these and thought the same thing about requiring a mask under it. Reasonably priced and it fit over their glasses:
https://www.amazon.com/Stickit-Graph...NsaWNrPXRydWU=
I saw someone wearing one of these and thought the same thing about requiring a mask under it. Reasonably priced and it fit over their glasses:
https://www.amazon.com/Stickit-Graph...NsaWNrPXRydWU= Originally Posted by TulsaLocksmith
This same shield is $3 at the local beauty supply.

to answer Venus:"I" wouldn't buy it or let anyone buy it for me.
I just don't like it.
This lady from Nacogdoches, Texas has a lot of common sense. You city slickers should listen to her.

$1,000 is a rip off. You can get face shields all day long at a safety supply store for less than $20.00, depending on style. The type that attach to a hard hat are up close to $20, and a simple head band, pull down, is a lot less.

This discussion is stupid; just like Jordan's fir $1000. Not cool, just stupid.