45 YEARS AGO TODAY; THE DEMS WAR ON WOMEN WAS LAUNCHED....

That is why you and IB hate them so much they got it free. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not really that they get it for free, but that they get it using their power, which is the textbook definition of sexual harassment, the fuckers.
Not really that they get it for free, but that they get it using their power, which is the textbook definition of sexual harassment, the fuckers. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Stupid. There are lots of women follow rock, rap bands and politicians wanting to have sex with them. they are called groupies.
That is why you and IB hate them so much they got it free. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Not really that they get it for free, but that they get it using their power, which is the textbook definition of sexual harassment, the fuckers. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is too fucking stupid to realize that he was one of the taxpayers that was paying for Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's tryst with Monica; hence, there was nothing "free" about it.
No to mention footing the legal expenses for Clinton's lying.....that tryst cost US Taxpayers millions $$$
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is too fucking stupid to realize that he was one of the taxpayers that was paying for Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's tryst with Monica; hence, there was nothing "free" about it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I know no balls your boyfriends don't charge you to deep dick your ass. How do you know he wasn't getting BJ'S on his own time perv?
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is too fucking stupid to realize that he was one of the taxpayers that was paying for Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's tryst with Monica; hence, there was nothing "free" about it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The concept being that the person in a position of trust has enough power that it is akin to rape applies here.
For a change, Whir-LIE-turd posts a thread based on a lie and them refuses to prove it.

DOTY just can't grasp reality.

No wonder he's our LIAR IN CHIEF!
No to mention footing the legal expenses for Clinton's lying.....that tryst cost US Taxpayers millions $$$ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
+1

The concept being that the person in a position of trust has enough power that it is akin to rape applies here. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
And that's a true statement as well.

I know no balls your boyfriends don't charge you to deep dick your ass. How do you know he wasn't getting BJ'S on his own time perv? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a Kool Aid blinded sot, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Monica was a "kept-women", and the taxpaying citizens were footing the tab, you incredibly retarded moron. Further, the President is a salaried employee of the United States, and he is paid to be on the job 24/7 365. Plus, the taxpaying citizens were paying for both the White House and President's security guards/agents and the Oval Office's electric bill while Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Monica were playing "hide the cigar". So save your stupid ass from further embarrassment and choke on your stupidity in private, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
+1

And that's a true statement as well.

You're a Kool Aid blinded sot, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Monica was a "kept-women", and the taxpaying citizens were footing the tab, you incredibly retarded moron. Further, the President is a salaried employee of the United States, and he is paid to be on the job 24/7 365. Plus, the taxpaying citizens were paying for both the White House and President's security guards/agents and the Oval Office's electric bill while Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Monica were playing "hide the cigar". So save your stupid ass from further embarrassment and choke on your stupidity in private, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ok no balls the lying in bred let's have a link. You are the dumbest mother fucker on the board. Take time out and think about it while you are nursing on a biggen.
Ok no balls the lying in bred let's have a link. You are the dumbest mother fucker on the board. Take time out and think about it while you are nursing on a biggen. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the stupidest poster in this forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Only a stupid ass with a booze or Forbidden Subject addled mind like you would demand a link to verify that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual President was elected POTUS or that the POTUS is a salaried Federal position, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Only a stupid ass with a booze or Forbidden Subject addled mind like you would demand a link to verify that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual President made a mistress out of a White House intern whose income came from U.S. taxpayers, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Only a stupid ass with a booze or Forbidden Subject addled mind like you would demand a link to verify that the electric bill for the Oval Office and the security personnel for the White House and the POTUS are paid for with money drawn from U.S. taxpayers, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're accusing I'va Biggen of substance abuse.

Now prove your claim.

WELCOME TO DAY TWO OF MEGAMELTDOWN 2014!
You're the stupidest poster in this forum, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Only a stupid ass with a booze or Forbidden Subject addled mind like you would demand a link to verify that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual President was elected POTUS or that the POTUS is a salaried Federal position, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Only a stupid ass with a booze or Forbidden Subject addled mind like you would demand a link to verify that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual President made a mistress out of a White House intern whose income came from U.S. taxpayers, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Only a stupid ass with a booze or Forbidden Subject addled mind like you would demand a link to verify that the electric bill for the Oval Office and the security personnel for the White House and the POTUS are paid for with money drawn from U.S. taxpayers, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Since you have quit posting reviews on women, and started sucking cock you have become the most anti american hate spreading trash talking cocksucker on the board. you must really have a hankering for slick willies willie. Your one cocksucker tirade on Bill indelicate a real man crush on your part. So keep on stalking him you little weasel, and each time you lips go around a dick dream it is him.
You're accusing I'va Biggen of substance abuse.

Now prove your claim.

WELCOME TO DAY TWO OF MEGAMELTDOWN 2014! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here's your fuckin' proof, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: Ekim the Inbred Chimp stupidly demanded to see a "link" for a prima facia statement:

... let's have a link. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What that denotes, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, is: 1) Ekim the Inbred Chimp is an imbecilic retard that cannot comprehend his daily potty training let alone events that transpired some 15 to 20 years ago, or 2) he's a twelve year-old on his mommy's computer who has no knowledge of events that transpired some 15 to 20 years ago, or 3) Ekim the Inbred Chimp is a stupid ass with a booze or Forbidden Subject addled mind that has caused him to forget events that transpired some 15 to 20 years ago. While choice number "1" is a distinct possibility, choice number "3" is much more likely, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Since you have quit posting reviews on women, and started sucking cock you have become the most anti american hate spreading trash talking cocksucker on the board. you must really have a hankering for slick willies willie. Your one cocksucker tirade on Bill indelicate a real man crush on your part. So keep on stalking him you little weasel, and each time you lips go around a dick dream it is him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Even you recognized how stupid your former statement was and quickly abandoned that tack, and now, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you've chosen to deflect and pursue your usual and even more stupid homoerotic fantasies.
Here's your fuckin' proof, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: Ekim the Inbred Chimp stupidly demanded to see a "link" for a prima facia statement:

What that denotes, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, is: 1) Ekim the Inbred Chimp is an imbecilic retard that cannot comprehend his daily potty training let alone events that transpired some 15 to 20 years ago, or 2) he's a twelve year-old on his mommy's computer who has no knowledge of events that transpired some 15 to 20 years ago, or 3) Ekim the Inbred Chimp is a stupid ass with a booze or Forbidden Subject addled mind that has caused him to forget events that transpired some 15 to 20 years ago. While choice number "1" is a distinct possibility, choice number "3" is much more likely, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Even you recognized how stupid your former statement was and quickly abandoned that tack, and now, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you've chosen to deflect and pursue your usual and even more stupid homoerotic fantasies. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You faggots hate all heterosexuals, and your inability to nurse on slick Willies willie is driving you nuts. sorry no balls just keep on hankering for Bill's junk.
I'm guessing the lyIng fucking hillbilly can understsnd that, I'va. otherwise, you can get his sidekick to translate.

Speaking of liars, Whir-LIE-turd has yet to provide evidence of any Democrat war against women, let alone one whose Fort Sumpter was Chapaquiddick. He's moved on to bigger and more outrageous lies...

You there, Whir-LIE-turd. I AM KEEPING SCORE...