I Am Really Sick & Tired Of All These Rude Men

Why not leave now instead of June? Originally Posted by ibechill

Cause she just wrote this AD, duh. Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
My bad. Originally Posted by ibechill
I am tired of all these men on here who keep saying stupid shit everywhere I post....Most are mad because they cant pass screening and then try to come in and I dont accept you...I am very strict when it comes to screening because I am not trying to get in trouble or end up killed.....Yall men will never understand until your in our shoes....Everyone who has passed my screening and has seen me seen that I am a good person... I havent done nothing to anyone and I am sure I am going to get stupid comments on here I am thinking about leaving this profession June 1 because all people do on here is put me down so bad it hurts my feelings..
Humm from reading this is it possible that you can be more details of the events that caused you to rethink the profession that you currently employ yourself.
1.All men are different and may have MISTAKEN something in a session
Possibly expected a different experience than you provided. No one knows for lack of details of the event.
2.If they don't pass your screening and are locating you anyway. Is it possible that you change locations and provide to those who pass your screening
3.Why the few that have mad comments about you affect your ability to provide for those who enjoy the service that you provide? I am sure you are not the first to taste the comments of a nasty rumor or taunt. And you will not be the last.
4.If the comments of a few affect you that much maybe you should take a break and re evaluate if this is for you. Providers go through a lot tougher times with the community getting larger and the lack of clients, younger providers in the business, influx of out-of-towners, and LE.

Woman who have done this a while will tell you that you can't please all but your regulars continue to make them happy. And provide the best you can for those who may want to see you.
Is it possible that you post your frustration with a veteran rather than this forum

At This Time I Am Not Accepting Anyone Who Does Not Have P411 & At Least 4 Known Provider Refernces,,,Please send me your name number email and place of employement...Thanks
The above may net you the clients you want with the extra screening, but really I think you need a break
Damn those men! Can't them with them, can't live withou....oh wait...
is this rant month in this camp? damn Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Why not? It worked for Mandy, she started a 16 page thread. So others are following suite in hoping it would generate as much interest, I guess.

I am tired of all these men on here who keep saying stupid shit everywhere I post....Most are mad because they cant pass screening and then try to come in and I dont accept you...I am very strict when it comes to screening because I am not trying to get in trouble or end up killed.....Yall men will never understand until your in our shoes....Everyone who has passed my screening and has seen me seen that I am a good person... I havent done nothing to anyone and I am sure I am going to get stupid comments on here I am thinking about leaving this profession June 1 because all people do on here is put me down so bad it hurts my feelings.. Originally Posted by oLiViA88
This is a SHMB (BTW the S stands for "Stupid"), did you really expect intelligent posts here? Why are you telling us that you are thinking about retiring on June 1? Sound a little like what this thread was about...

Yall men will never understand until your in our shoes
LOL, can you imagine how some of the guys here would look like if they wore heels?
This is a SHMB (BTW the S stands for "Stupid"), Originally Posted by Syncial
No Syn...the "S" stands for "Silly"
Olivia you got to take what they say with a grain of salt.I'm sure your a nice women with a big heart that one day I hope to meet.So hang in there(at least until I get verified by you lol) and just ignore the haters.
  • Gulf2
  • 05-08-2011, 06:35 AM
Anyone else smell horses?
No Syn...the "S" stands for "Silly" Originally Posted by DickEmDown
LOL, shh she doesn't know that. LOL that just proved my point to not to expect intelligent posts, even tho it was at my own expense for the lack of knowledge on the acronym.
It can be whatever we want it to be.....

Silly Hooker....MB

Silly Hobbyists....MB

Stupid Hooker....MB

Stupid Hobbyiswts....MB

Sometimes one is more fitting than the other....
Olivia you got to take what they say with a grain of salt.I'm sure your a nice women with a big heart that one day I hope to meet.So hang in there(at least until I get verified by you lol) and just ignore the haters. Originally Posted by burner2157

+1.........I mean, ummm, I agree.
is this rant month in this camp? damn Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Actually I think it's drama queen month.

I really don't see how this thread is hobby related unless it's a threAD so shouldn't it be in the sandbox?
Its just another post for yall to bitch about and ibechill I have nothing to say to you never have you said anything nice to me...... For all the other people who actually siad something nice I have never been so disrespected until I got on this bored... So its hard to keep my head up...
Its just another post for yall to bitch about and ibechill I have nothing to say to you never have you said anything nice to me...... For all the other people who actually siad something nice I have never been so disrespected until I got on this bored... So its hard to keep my head up... Originally Posted by oLiViA88
If people are disrespecting you than you should take it up with those individuals and not the general population of this board.
I said a few times I like your new butt pics.
I like your new butt pics. Originally Posted by ibechill
AMEN to that!!