“If you don’t want to carry please don’t. Then, shut the fuck up about it.”

You don't want gay marriage, don't marry a gay. . . u don't want an abortion don't get one, u don't wanna *Staff Edit - JCM, don't smoke, u don't want doctor assisted suicide, don't do it, you don't want. you dot want Mexicans working here, don't hire one. . . you don't want Obamacare, don't sign up. . . otherwise shut the fuck up.

see how it works against you too, dumb Republicunts.

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
You don't want gay marriage, don't marry a gay. . . u don't want an abortion don't get one, u don't wanna *Staff Edit - JCM, don't smoke, u don't want doctor assisted suicide, don't do it, you don't want. you dot want Mexicans working here, don't hire one. . . you don't want Obamacare, don't sign up. . . otherwise shut the fuck up.

see how it works against you too, dumb Republicunts. Originally Posted by southtown4488
And you'd be lying, dim-retarded jackass if you try to deny that Odumbo, et al, aren't taking citizen tax dollars and spending those dollars on each and everything you just listed and lying claimed that the citizen has some choice as to whether or not to participate and/or support, you lying fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tdHi5WT88o Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1
[QUOTE=southtown4488;1056987863 . u don't want an abortion don't get one, [/QUOTE]

The person most affected by the abortion, the Baby in the womb, does't get to make that choice.

Also, you need to change that "Mexicans" to "illegal Aliens". Conservatives are not against immigration, they are against illegal immigration. Or at least, I am.
Oh right, that's why you keep telling the "libtard" women what they can and can't do with their body. So much compassion for the fetus, almost none for the living.

Also, tell the people in Lafayette to "mind their own business". Originally Posted by shanm
what in the world are you talking about? I am ALL FOR ABORTION!! she can suck that kid out all she wants.. they can sell Fetus parts all they want too. does not bother me!!

Dude, before you start making blanket statements about me I suggest you learn who I am first. and you have no clue.

I AM NOT IN THE GOP I AM NOT A DEMTARD OR LIBTARD.. I am in middle of all these labels you try so hard to put me in. I am more so Liberal than Conservative.

I believe in Freedom!! not some fukstick Liberal telling me I cant have a gun or some fukstick Right Winger telling me who can or cant get an abortion or *Staff Edit - JCM!! or buy a Hooker

I am all for Gay Marriage, Dog Marriage or whoever the fuk you want to marry!!
You can fly any god damn flag you want!! I could care less!! you want to burn the US Flag go ahead, I disagree with 'you' but its your right to do so..

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
The person most affected by the abortion, the Baby in the womb, does't get to make that choice.

Also, you need to change that "Mexicans" to "illegal Aliens". Conservatives are not against immigration, they are against illegal immigration. Or at least, I am. Originally Posted by Jackie S
there is no baby, its a fetus. The choice to terminate pregnancy can be made by you or by the woman. . . im gonna say the choice should be the womens.

no person is "illegal" if you drive over the speed limit. . .you broke the law but we don't call you an "illegal" for it. . . Im not an "illegal" cause I threw trash on the street. Conservatives love to dehumanize people that are not exactly like them.
there is no baby, its a fetus. The choice to terminate pregnancy can be made by you or by the woman. . . im gonna say the choice should be the womens.

no person is "illegal" if you drive over the speed limit. . .you broke the law but we don't call you an "illegal" for it. . . Im not an "illegal" cause I threw trash on the street. Conservatives love to dehumanize people that are not exactly like them. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Would it satisfy your political correct ass to say that they are law breaking foreign invaders and leeches on OUR society ? Because SURE what they are !!!! How's THAT for being CORRECT ! ?
Would it satisfy your political correct ass to say that they are law breaking foreign invaders and leeches on OUR society ? Because SURE what they are !!!! How's THAT for being CORRECT ! ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
ur one of those self loathing type, congrats
ur one of those self loathing type, congrats Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're another of those many liberals that considers themselves a psychiatrist aren't ya lib ? Well your diagnosis is WRONG ! I loath lying liberals and especially those that push the PC agenda like Shrillary does.

Also, you need to change that "Mexicans" to "illegal Aliens". Conservatives are not against immigration, they are against illegal immigration. Or at least, I am. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The mother is the person most affected by the abortion.
Would it satisfy your political correct ass to say that they are law breaking foreign invaders and leeches on OUR society ? Because SURE what they are !!!! How's THAT for being CORRECT ! ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Where's your proof? I've never seen you post one link in regards to any claims you've made. Post or shut the fuck up. You'll forgive me if I don't take a grown man's word who goes around on a hooker board talking about nothing but gloryholes and how he wants to make other mens butts 'air tight'.
Where's your proof? I've never seen you post one link in regards to any claims you've made. Post or shut the fuck up. You'll forgive me if I don't take a grown man's word who goes around on a hooker board talking about nothing but gloryholes and how he wants to make other mens butts 'air tight'. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That would be YOU wanting to make other men's butts and your own "air tight" woomby. But nice try at transference AGAIN. And I will NOT STFU lib ! Go cry to the mods AGAIN woomby that you're not getting YOUR way on the boards !!
That would be YOU wanting to make other men's butts and your own "air tight" woomby. But nice try at transference AGAIN. And I will NOT STFU lib ! Go cry to the mods AGAIN woomby that you're not getting YOUR way on the boards !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
In all that I guess I missed your proof of anything. You got the link?
ur one of those self loathing type, congrats Originally Posted by southtown4488

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PVfCEvzQr0
The mother is the person most affected by the abortion. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I wouldn't consider her mother. Mothers typically care for their children.

Jim
I wouldn't consider her mother. Mothers typically care for their children.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You don't have any idea what the situation is or isn't regarding each individual.