Scammed

In my opinion most NC/NS's, there isn't any money that is exchanged. In this case money was exchanged and there wasn't any money repaid or services rendered. Definitely alert worthy.
Crispy where the heck have you been? Heck if I had a dime for every scamming I got then with Crispy's 30 cents and my 70 cents we could split a $1 burger at McDonald's.
Live and learn-
I've thought of something. IF a provider ever asks for a loan, write a check. If your married, this might not work out so well. But if your a single man, then write a check and remember to write on the check: loan to be paid back. Also, have the lady sign a receipt. Write up a receipt and have the lady sign it. Have her show you her ID so you know her real name. This may sound like alot, but if you like a provider and want to help, then you need to protect yourself and put that lady in a position to be sued if she decides to stiff you. Otherwise, don't give any loans out.
This has nothing to do with this thing of ours.

The lesson to be learned here is never ever make personal loans to casual business and social contacts if it is important to you that you be paid back.

That applies here, there, everywhere.
This has nothing to do with this thing of ours. Originally Posted by flinde
Except that the OP and alleged offender know each other as a result of "this thing of ours." Setting aside the former's desire to vent -- and to somehow, anyhow, retaliate against the latter for the offense -- I appreciate the warning to regard the alleged offender with extreme caution.

That said, each of us is responsible for his/her financial decisions and choices of partners in "this thing of ours." On this point, flinde, I am in violent agreement with you.
FACE IT YOUR FUCKED!@!!!
FACE IT YOUR FUCKED!@!!! Originally Posted by latinalover
Or not, as the case may be.

thanks, latinalover. I been sayin the same longwinded bs in each of these "loan" threads for like 15 years, but you got it down to 4 words
FACE IT YOUR FUCKED!@!!! Originally Posted by latinalover
thanks, latinalover. I been sayin the same longwinded bs in each of these "loan" threads for like 15 years, but you got it down to 4 words Originally Posted by flinde

I don't think anybody is saying anything different. We can all agree that he got screwed and should not have loaned the money. The difference is some of you don't think this type of shit should be posted. Bullshit. I think this is good information to have and occasionally will cause the provider to make good on the loan.
Misfire
i know i messed up never should have lent money.The reason i posted it alerts is cause after she got the money about 8 hours later about 1:00 am i got the exact two text from her.asked her about it and she never responded figured she was sending it to someone else to try and get money from them too.i was wright i got to pms from 2 members that she asked for money.they both ask for services up front and she declined.if they want to chime in they can.i just wanted to warn other eccie members like me who dont mind helping someone else out cause they have been there before not to lend money to this girl.