Help me, Help you

• WTF
  • 10-18-2019, 10:31 AM
He's only telling the truth for once. He's a Very Impotent Person. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I did not put that avatar in there....but I do think it ironic and humorous as I do realize how seriously many of you take your opinions concerning politics on a Hooker Board!

A VIP in this shithole is like winning a shit eating competition at a Trump rally. My apologies in advance if you've won one of those.
  • WTF
  • 10-18-2019, 10:38 AM
opps...double post.

boo hoo
so you want some "hand holding"....

if you want help... say a help statement with "pretty please" and a pic of your future avatar.
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2019, 09:55 AM
so you want some "hand holding"....

if you want help... say a help statement with "pretty please" and a pic of your future avatar. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Our Mod has already given me a VIP avatar.
Our Mod has already given me a VIP avatar. Originally Posted by WTF
Damn your slow!

That "awarded" avatar is kinda like being given the "dunce" cap and given the corner where only "you" can sit!!

I do not think wtf should ever wait for MENSA to call!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • WTF
  • 10-21-2019, 09:27 AM
I did not put that avatar in there....but I do think it ironic and humorous as I do realize how seriously many of you take your opinions concerning politics on a Hooker Board!

A VIP in this shithole is like winning a shit eating competition at a Trump rally. My apologies in advance if you've won one of those. Originally Posted by WTF
Damn your slow!

That "awarded" avatar is kinda like being given the "dunce" cap and given the corner where only "you" can sit!!

I do not think wtf should ever wait for MENSA to call!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm slow?

You did not use the proper you're and it appears that you do not understand the sarcasm in my above quote.

You've been gone for two days. Did the Montrose rescue squad find you?
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2019, 07:03 AM
You've been gone for two days. Did the Montrose rescue squad find you? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Tsk, tsk. It's hard to help a person who is so obviously beyond help.
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2019, 01:56 PM
Tsk, tsk. It's hard to help a person who is so obviously beyond help. Originally Posted by lustylad