Im getting ready for my 1st burn...😊

Staff Edit - SPAM Removed - Biomed1
^^^ what’s the deal with your post like that? smh I don’t get it
Oh this is an old thread I was wondering what a burn is. Got it!
You will have an amazing time. Expect to be called a virgin burner. People and staff will be very helpful if you have questions or problems.

Google for lists of things to take. Here's one I used that can be edited https://www.burningtribe.com/html/BMpackinglist.html

Because of the dust, it's a good idea to take a cheap full height tent to use as a changing room. It'll help keep the inside of your RV cleaner. Take some vinegar/water spray bottles to get the dust off surfaces. After the trip, it took me two days to clean the interior of my RV.

Find instructions for bending 3 ft sections of steel rebar to make tent stakes that will go deep into the playa. You really need to anchor any tents or canopies. Regular tent stakes (even long ones) won't stand up to the wind.

The only items you can buy are ice and coffee. So be prepared to take everything else.

Also, don't plan on showering every day unless you can take a really large quantity of water in your RV. Use 'wilderness wipes' that you can find online or local sporting goods stores.

Take goggles, sun block and fat tube bicycles with a basket. Attach led lights on the bikes and sew to your outerwear. You'll be out most of the night and you don't want someone running into you.

Remember temps are very variable and it can get quite hot in the day and cold at night. Take some light merino wool tops and bottoms to layer.
That's one hell of a list.