Ok....so I need to get my car windows tinted.

• BLM69
  • 06-26-2016, 03:12 PM
Front doors tint cannot be less than 35 percent, limo tint is 5 percent
I thought it was illegal to tiny the windshield at all ???
  • BLM69
  • 06-27-2016, 11:43 AM
I thought it was illegal to tiny the windshield at all ??? Originally Posted by Crzytxn
It is, I have a friend who has the windshield tinted as he uses the vehicle to fuck his side chicks, he does get tickets occasionally but he said it's worth it as he doesn't need to pay for hotels.
You can tint down to a line about 4"-5" below the top of the windshield. If you look closely you should see a marker for such towards each side if I recall correctly.
There are a lot lf shops of Pleasant Grove. Find the lowest price shop.
The two front windows can be as dark as 25% light transmission to pass state inspection in Texas since 2011. The windshield cannot be tinted below the "AS-1" line visible on the inside of most windshields, located on the side of the windshield close to the top. If the AS-1 line is to present, window tint can extend down five inches from the top of the windshield, measured from inside the car.

The front windshield can have a clear UV film that is not tinted, but sometimes failed by novice state inspectors.

A medical waiver can be obtained from the state with doctors documentation showing need for darker tint (skin conditions), but must be kept in car and presented for state inspection. The waiver from the state will work, not just a doctor's note.