Obama Expands Militarization of the Police

Arrogant + Ignorant = Democrat... LOL
(Insert anything) ... LOL ... Fuckers = IIFY (Whiny's "sweet ass" bf)
Most local Law Enforcement agencies wouldn't allow it. Originally Posted by acp5762
When the Feds tried to "require" sheriff's departments to run background checks for gun purchases they balked. They will again. The rank and file would have zero respect for the "suits" coming down from D.C. to "look in on things locally.

Keep watching for the meteor.
When the Feds tried to "require" sheriff's departments to run background checks for gun purchases they balked. They will again. The rank and file would have zero respect for the "suits" coming down from D.C. to "look in on things locally.

Keep watching for the meteor. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What does this have to do with Militarizing Law Enforcement Agencies.
Arrogant + Ignorant = Democrat... LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Lame + blind = republican
Laugh if you want but I remember a couple of jackholes who robbed a McDonalds in Germany. They were apprehended with submachine guns. The Captain had to talk long and hard to get them back. They almost got killed over $30 of fast food.
Laugh if you want but I remember a couple of jackholes who robbed a McDonalds in Germany. They were apprehended with submachine guns. The Captain had to talk long and hard to get them back. They almost got killed over $30 of fast food. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
A lot of holes in your story.

How did they "rob" the MacDonald's? Did they have a weapon? Beat up a counter-jockey?

Everybody I knew in the military in Germany was told by command not to fuck with the Polizei because we were in West Germany. And yes, some German police carry submachine guns. All (police) have accress to them.

The Captain got them back? From the Germans? Anybody who embarrassed the US while wearing it's uniform was dealt with severely. I'm sure they made an exception for the Navy.

Cause you said so.

How long in Leavenworth did they get?

People die for a lot less in the US all the time.

On top of all of that, you want an America full of gun toting citizens that would have made the police an after thought.

5 people shooting a guy full of holes is a lot like a submachine gun, except by commitee.
Hmmm, how is it that the same bunch of law'n'order can talk about arming the police to the level of some of the gangs and professional hoodlums in on breath and then decry the "militarization" of them in the next breath?

Sounds like a severe case of Teawipe-itis.