How many of you Tea Turkeys pulling for Belgium today?

Fuck, you are stupid. He put his name in the thread to give everyone a fair shot, and he knew he wouldn't lose to the reigning champion of dipshits. It is known as a fair fight. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
That's exactly right. These clowns don't get it. Morons extraordinaire!

• WTF
  • 07-02-2014, 07:07 AM
That's exactly right. These clowns don't get it. Morons extraordinaire!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You and JL get a room and post the encouter so we can vote on which of you is the biggest Fairy on here.

That's exactly right. These clowns don't get it. Morons extraordinaire: Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Dull knife was not worried about the poll, why?
1 Right wingers out number all others two or three to one.
2 When you present a line up of cog, IB, JD , whirrly ,Iffy, turd fly, ect. Any one of them worthy of the award it will be hard to make up your mine. LOL
Dull knife was not worried about the poll, why?
1 Right wingers out number all others two or three to one.
2 When you present a line up of cog, IB, JD , whirrly ,Iffy, turd fly, ect. Any one of them worthy of the award it will be hard to make up your mine. LOL
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Despite the obstacles, the only Dipshit stupid enough to nominate himself to be a leading contender, damn near won!
Google says AssUp won Dipshit of the Year award !

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663&page=2
Google says AssUp won Dipshit of the Year award ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Does Google also say that Hanoi COG was the only Dipshit stupid enough to nominate himself to be a leading contender for the Dipshit of the Year award?
[QUOTE=IIFFOFRDB;1055509042[/QUOTE]

Pisses you off that you are still flipping burgers.