Squirting?

No Joe...I'm bold but not bold enough to publicly insult someone. I have a tendency to generalize which obviously can be problematic so I'll be more aware of my wording.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5947930

This article denies the existence of even the g-spot. I post this solely to prove how much needs to be learned on female anatomy. Thankful for the p*ssy whisperers who know that it exists, otherwise, life would be sad.
Very interesting joe.suddenly have the urge to eat some pineapple,a lot of pineapple!Lol Originally Posted by daredevil321

From what I hear, it only works for some. I must be one of the unlucky ones. Or the rest of my diet screwed with the results. I also hear that it tends to be so for those who have more fruits/veggies in their diet and less meats.

I love meat too much. Lol
Things I always thought they should investigate in regards to squirters are:

A) their age
B) general muscular health
C) history of child birthing

My experience with squirters is one very young one (I was about her age at the time so relax) but was not too fit but HWP and then two older HWP women who had given birth to children before.

There could be two phenomena being mixed up. True squirters who may actually secrete some mystery fluid and then squirters who may have pelvic muscle and/or urinary tract issues who squirt urine.

That's as far as I'm going with this topic.

Although, I agree, it would be fun to get a study going! :-)
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is do not hold in contempt prior to investigation."

Aka... don't knock it til you try it....hobby on. Play safe!
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is do not hold in contempt prior to investigation."

Aka... don't knock it til you try it....hobby on. Play safe! Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
Hey smart lady......could I have the source of this awesome quote?

Now back to topic: IS SQUIRTING REAL AND NOT PEE?

Hey smart lady......could I have the source of this awesome quote?

Now back to topic: IS SQUIRTING REAL AND NOT PEE?

Originally Posted by hgritstoo
Herbert Spencer but apparently may be up for debate so I did not cite the quote.
Holy Cow! I posted this and went to a conference. I did not expect this healthy a reaction.
Holy Cow! I posted this and went to a conference. I did not expect this healthy a reaction. Originally Posted by oldguy57
Serious topic, bro. ;-)
Holy Cow! I posted this and went to a conference. I did not expect this healthy a reaction. Originally Posted by oldguy57
Lol...My vagina is at stake, I'm freaking debating this topic...and guess what? We have arrived at no conclusion. Lol...go figure. Keep my mouth shut and go suck some c*ck and apparently provide golden showers (jk). However, best shower of anyone's day

Lesson learned.
I wonder if it is important to come to any consensus/conclusion on this? The fact that researchers did a small sample and that others conclude there is no "g-spot" seems to me to be unimportant, especially to those people who enjoy it and say it all works for them. Probably some men who were desperate for research money. What we enjoy together is more important than any "scientific study". That's my zwei pfennig's worth......