Is it really so hard to believe that women get into sex work because they enjoy it to some degree?

Here’s what I tell my UTRs when they tend to feel badly about using their bodies to make money.

Everybody uses their body and their brain to make money. The more you invest in your brain, the less you have to use your body.

Luckily many of them get motivated to go to school and/or learn another trade with reliable and profitable income.
Here’s what I tell my UTRs when they tend to feel badly about using their bodies to make money.

Everybody uses their body and their brain to make money. The more you invest in your brain, the less you have to use your body.

Luckily many of them get motivated to go to school and/or learn another trade with reliable and profitable income. Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc
And if that don't work out the smart ones will use the money they make from their bodies for long term investment. But i think the most important thing to take to heart, is no matter what you do, never half ass it.
  • BLM69
  • 10-28-2023, 01:58 PM

Luckily many of them get motivated to go to school and/or learn another trade with reliable and profitable income. Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc
And then you have the ones that have no brains and do this for a lifetime
There are some providers who enjoy what they do or they are damn good fakers. Those are the ladies you want to see regularly and spend your hard earned money on.

However, most providers, especially many the ones I have had interactions with over the years, be it just communicating or going BCD with them, are so bitter, letting you know they have a disdain for guys who chose to pay for a service and letting them know what you like in the service you pay for. Of course, after they give sub-par service or mock you, when you choose to give intel on your experience with them (you know, what these boards are for), then you are the asshole.
I enjoy the $$$$ for sure but love cock as well .
I enjoy the $$$$ for sure but love cock as well . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
See, thats the attitude I like to see!
See, thats the attitude I like to see! Originally Posted by Masalic
If you 100% believe what a provider says about how she is BCD, either on a discussion thread or in an ad she places, I have some land to sell you.

Actions ALWAYS speak louder than words. Those actions BCD, not to mention the way they treat you when contacting them, tell you far more about if a provider enjoys what she does (or is an excellent faker to retain the business) then some ad or post ever will.
If you 100% believe what a provider says about how she is BCD, either on a discussion thread or in an ad she places, I have some land to sell you.

Actions ALWAYS speak louder than words. Those actions BCD, not to mention the way they treat you when contacting them, tell you far more about if a provider enjoys what she does (or is an excellent faker to retain the business) then some ad or post ever will. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
She has nothing to gain from lying to me.
She has nothing to gain from lying to me. Originally Posted by Masalic
100% .. I have nothing to lose either LOL
  • BLM69
  • 11-02-2023, 05:36 PM
Idk man I know a couple of girls who unironically like beer guts. No I don't get it either. Originally Posted by Masalic
There's women out there into bigger guys, I never understood it but they're out there, I've been lucky to score many of these women
Imagine having to service fat old men with barely functioning cocks and sagging hairy balls, day in and day out for years. Or a bunch of deviant weirdos who act sketchy as fuck. I can see why hookers hate their jobs and how most of them are wiling to walk away from six figures of earnings per year just to get away from it all.
There's women out there into bigger guys, I never understood it but they're out there, I've been lucky to score many of these women Originally Posted by BLM69
It is not bigger guys, it is your wallet/money. Some of these ladies know how to pure on the ego stroking so even the ugliest and fattest guys think they are special (at least, while they are with them), which in turn, keeps the guys coming back.

Many of these ladies want a gorgeous hunk of a man (according to their preference) submitting to their whim of their definition of GFE then the client hoping for the best. Far be it from a potential client to let a provider know what he likes (not demands) out of a session he pays for, he has to be difficult client because he knows what he likes as apposed to going with the flow and see what happens.

There are rare providers who enjoys what they do, not just says they do to get her phone ringing, in most of those cases, a client will not review her (his decision, not the provider, aka a NRP), and maybe refer her to a few other guys in the back channels or private messages.
Imagine having to service fat old men with barely functioning cocks and sagging hairy balls, day in and day out for years. Or a bunch of deviant weirdos who act sketchy as fuck. I can see why hookers hate their jobs and how most of them are wiling to walk away from six figures of earnings per year just to get away from it all. Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy88
Providers know what they signed up for when they chose to be a provider. They want the easy money, especially for the time spent with that old fat guy. However, their is this thing called personal hygiene and treating a lady like a lady that, since they want the money, the old, fat, hairy balls/back, him having to use the little blue pill, she having to raise his stomach to perform a him standing BJ. ect. are all overlooked. Just like another thread in the forum about a provider faking.

I do not care what anyone says, no matter what you do with a provider BCD, it is ALL role-play to her. Some ladies just know how to play better than others, hence, they are always busy and others have time to demean, ridicule and post on just about every thread since their phone rarely rings.
Providers know what they signed up for when they chose to be a provider. They want the easy money, especially for the time spent with that old fat guy. However, their is this thing called personal hygiene and treating a lady like a lady that, since they want the money, the old, fat, hairy balls/back, him having to use the little blue pill, she having to raise his stomach to perform a him standing BJ. ect. are all overlooked. Just like another thread in the forum about a provider faking.

I do not care what anyone says, no matter what you do with a provider BCD, it is ALL role-play to her. Some ladies just know how to play better than others, hence, they are always busy and others have time to demean, ridicule and post on just about every thread since their phone rarely rings. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
....and people say I'M cynical.
It’s crazy to me that you guys think you all know what us ladies think and feel, sometimes we make special connections with these gentlemen be it fat skinny ugly good looking, this is like us saying how you think and feel, people fall in love in the hobby all the time so why do y’all think it’s just about money, that’s a big part hell everyone that works wants their money at the end of the day. Anyway carry on with the sausage fest here. Some of you would be very surprised at how we think!