Drumpf FLIP FLOPS on Muslim Ban ... "It was just a suggestion."

When will any of you post anything positive about Drumpf?

All you do is cheer his bluster and rally behind his racism, sexism and xenophobia.

What are you going to do when he does a complete about face on everything that's earned you his support?

Squeal, whine and whimper.

Get ready boys. Drumpf will betray your trust before the convention's first gavel.

vote for a whore lying criminal or vote for an American patriot. the choice is easy to make .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
American patriot?

Is that what you believe, WWE? OF course you do!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSHAH AHAHSHAHAHAHAHA
When will any of you post anything positive about Drumpf? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nobody has to. Every time the media puts out a hit piece like this one his numbers go way up.

So keep up the good work.
Nobody has to. Every time the media puts out a hit piece like this one his numbers go way up.

So keep up the good work. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Don't you wish the whole country was a stupid as the Blew Men Group here in this forum?
  • DSK
  • 05-15-2016, 12:45 PM
When will any of you post anything positive about Drumpf?

All you do is cheer his bluster and rally behind his racism, sexism and xenophobia. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are too blind to see that Trump's supporters appreciate the fact that he understands their pain, and appreciates our concerns..

Everyone else just calls us names, like racists, sexists, and xenophobes....
You are too blind to see that Trump's supporters appreciate the fact that he understands their pain.... Originally Posted by DSK
You mean like this guy? DSK, you're forgetting that only liberals can feel empathy!

Where did POTUS blame the San Bernardino massacre on the NRA, ya fucking nitwit?

Come on. Chapter and verse.

Prove your wild accusations, you raving lunatic. Or will you shrink fron yet another challenge and hurl insults instead of facts? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You can't even read the fucking headlines, can you oinkboy? Here are just a few... find the links yourself, you filthy, stupid, lazy, cocksucking pig!

CNN - “Obama Calls For Gun Reforms In Wake of San Bernardino Shooting”

CBS News - “Obama Renews Call for Gun Control after Mass Shooting”

Washington Times - “White House Says Stricter Gun Laws Can Prevent Terrorist Attacks”

Time - “Obama Calls For Tougher Gun Laws After San Bernardino Shooting”

Daily Mail - “Barack Obama Talks Gun Control After the San Bernardino Shooting”

You can't even read the fucking headlines, can you oinkboy? Here are just a few... find the links yourself, you filthy, stupid, lazy, cocksucking pig!

CNN - “Obama Calls For Gun Reforms In Wake of San Bernardino Shooting”

CBS News - “Obama Renews Call for Gun Control after Mass Shooting”

Washington Times - “White House Says Stricter Gun Laws Can Prevent Terrorist Attacks”

Time - “Obama Calls For Tougher Gun Laws After San Bernardino Shooting”

Daily Mail - “Barack Obama Talks Gun Control After the San Bernardino Shooting”

Originally Posted by lustylad

ahahaha. that photo-shopped image of Obama and Clinton is hilarous!

this is your luck day oink boy. i'll give you the links so your pig brain won't even have to google them.

and with one click ,, assup is a DICK! ahahaha

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-shooting.html

http://time.com/4137504/obama-calls-...dino-shooting/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ting/?page=all

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-ca...dino-shooting/

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/politi...hooting-obama/

that's every one that LustyLad mentioned. gift wrapped for you assup the idiot.

now who's making wild accusations? ahahaha

why do you continue here, Assup? you claim you are educated and "supposedly" smarter than anyone else here yet you are clearly an idiot, bigoted, racist, and you get your ass handed to you on a daily basis. you must really love the abuse old man.

so be it! we'll keep heaping it on you. we enjoy it!
Here is the statement by Assup:

"Where did POTUS blame the San Bernardino massacre on the NRA, ya fucking nitwit?"

I read each of the 5 links I believe rather thoroughly and could not find one mention in any of the links about the NRA.

He did not say Obama did not call for more gun control. He made a singular statement in which he stated that Obama did not blame the San Bernardino massacre on the NRA. Based on the 5 links supplied, he is 100% correct.
You're a total fool WWE.

Junior's claims were bullshit. Your links confirm it.

Someone ought to confiscate your hall passes!

Using you for a punching bag is too fun!!!
Here is the statement by Assup:

"Where did POTUS blame the San Bernardino massacre on the NRA, ya fucking nitwit?"

I read each of the 5 links I believe rather thoroughly and could not find one mention in any of the links about the NRA.

He did not say Obama did not call for more gun control. He made a singular statement in which he stated that Obama did not blame the San Bernardino massacre on the NRA. Based on the 5 links supplied, he is 100% correct. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
do you agree that i'm 100% correct, that Obama is using these incidents for stronger gun control?
Reading Is FUNdamental, WWE!
You're a total fool WWE.

Junior's claims were bullshit. Your links confirm it.

Someone ought to confiscate your hall passes!

Using you for a punching bag is too fun!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
i didn't post those links about the NRA, pig. i posted them to show Obama is using them to push a gun control agenda. and he is.
But that's what you responded to, ya numbnutZ!

You don't need my help to make you look stupid. You're kicking your own ass in every thread in here!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAASRP O