Ground War in Gaza

What WTF does not know is that the number of adults entering the US is down but children being told to (forced) to come to the US is way up. Why do you think that is? They are not here for the jobs in either the food or construction businesses.
Of course i am a minnow

As are you... Originally Posted by WTF
You are directly benefiting by illegal aliens coming to this country,

I'm not.

Since you don't believe in "trickle down" economics, ...

..... don't give me the that restaurant bullshit. I don't own one.

And if I did own one, all the employees would be legally able to work here.

Back to the ass-kicking in Gaza.
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2014, 12:25 PM
You are directly benefiting by illegal aliens coming to this country,

I'm not.

Since you don't believe in "trickle down" economics, ...

..... don't give me the that restaurant bullshit. I don't own one.

And if I did own one, all the employees would be legally able to work here.

Back to the ass-kicking in Gaza. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are a GWB type liar....you think you know something about me but of course you do not. ''WTF has WMD at his homebuilding site!''

I do not own a home building business....I do pay a builder to build a house I have had designed on a lot I have bought.

Kinda like how you contract for food when you go to a restaurant. You agree on a price for a product. In your case food, in my case a house. Only difference is , I am reselling the food at a profit or loss. You are just eating the food.

Neither of us have any legal obligation to go into the restaurants and check their workers immigration status.

So until you actually get into the restaurant business, all you are is talk about wtf you would or would not do is just that.

You still have not addressed the biggest homebuilder and GOP supporter Bob Perry or the US Chamber of Commerce stance on immigration.
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2014, 12:33 PM
What WTF does not know is that the number of adults entering the US is down but children being told to (forced) to come to the US is way up. Why do you think that is? They are not here for the jobs in either the food or construction businesses. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
WTF does to know that you dumbshit.

WTF also knows that it was a GWB signed law these kids are taking advantage of. One where a bunch of do gooders dipshit lumped all kids south of Mexico as potential sex slaves.
I hope isr doesn't get into a protracted ground war engagement in gaza...
last time they tried it didn't work well....
the streets are narrow and there plenty of places to hide...
WTF does to know that you dumbshit.

WTF also knows that it was a GWB signed law these kids are taking advantage of. One where a bunch of do gooders dipshit lumped all kids south of Mexico as potential sex slaves. Originally Posted by WTF
So, WTF, is blaming the invasion of all those potential construction workers on GWB, who signed a law .. how long ago? .... while being the leader of the Republican-Big Business party ... so that they could come here and get jobs in the textile factories and join the unions who are always looking out for the Republican-Big Business party (and now the "Tea Party") ... so that the Republican controlled unions can generate more revenue through dues .. and regain their status in the U.S. since the Republican - Big Business owners like John Kerry-Heinz took their businesses overseas to get cheap labor since the Republican-Big Business Labor Unions drove up the hourly wage and benefit contracts to a point at which it was no longer economically feasible to make a shirt in this country and it was better to make them in Vietnam!

Makes friggin' sense to me ...

..so since that was such a crappy law that Bush signed ... how long ago ... why is it that the duffus "with a pen" currently in the white house didn't suspend the EXECUTION of the law Bush signed ... how long ago? ... so that little children would not be exploited into sex slaves ... and stick strictly on construction jobs?

You know, WTF, please stick with chatting with the bimbos. You look better.

In the meantime, how's the ass-kicking going on?
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2014, 01:16 PM
So, WTF, is blaming the invasion of all those potential construction workers on GWB No I am not...the invasion is mostly kids. As smart as you claim to be , one would think you would know that. , who signed a law .. how long ago? 2008...The 2008 law is the reason for the surge in children arriving here. .... while being the leader of the Republican-Big Business party ... so that they could come here and get jobs in the textile factories and join the unions again you liar, it is kids coming here not textile workers. We have outsourced textile workers to China. who are always looking out for the Republican-Big Business party (and now the "Tea Party") ... so that the Republican controlled unions can generate more revenue through dues .. and regain their status in the U.S. since the Republican - Big Business owners like John Kerry-Heinz took their businesses overseas to get cheap labor since the Republican-Big Business Labor Unions drove up the hourly wage and benefit contracts to a point at which it was no longer economically feasible to make a shirt in this country and it was better to make them in Vietnam! So are you for this type of open border Lexus? Are you for outsourcing to cut union jobs? You just do not want them to actually come here and work and pay taxes and shit. Gotchya. You are a selective border agent. One the turns a blind eye if it hurts unions and helps big business.

Makes friggin' sense to me ... It would, you care nothing about the middle class.

..so since that was such a crappy law that Bush signed ... how long ago 2008 you dumb shit. 2008 and now coyotes are advertising to exploit that law. Don't you read wtf is happening or do you just listen to Fox News? ... why is it that the duffus "with a pen" name calling again, well at least you have quit crying about beging called an idiot. currently in the white house didn't suspend the EXECUTION of the law Bush signed ... how long ago? 2008 ... so that little children would not be exploited into sex slaves you obviously do not understand the law and how coyotes are now exploiting the law . ... and stick strictly on construction jobs? Once again little children are not working construction jobs, Jesus. What a dumb fuc.

You know, WTF, please stick with chatting with the bimbos. You look better.

In the meantime, how's the ass-kicking going on? Originally Posted by LexusLover
To many dumb asses....not enough feet!

You Tea Wipes are a load....
Perhaps when Benji gets done kicking ass, again, he can come show us how to secure our border. Originally Posted by boardman
Someone needs to show us how to secure the border, though we should begin with employer sanctions, also.
We don't know how many illegal migrant workers are coming here because all our resources are being tied up dealing with the children. They have become the priority for humanitarian reasons and rightfully so. Isn't it possible that this, planned or not, is a diversion that makes it possible for other illegals to get here more easily along with the drugs and violence that they may be bringing.
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2014, 01:58 PM
How about we quit buying drugs....or legalize them!

Problem solved....now all we gotta do is ship them kids back to their own lil shithole!
I hope isr doesn't get into a protracted ground war engagement in gaza... Originally Posted by stevepar
The "last time" was a "politically correct, politically manipulated" incursion.

Hopefully, the "cease fire" this time will be because ...

... Hamas doesn't have anything left to shoot and no one to do any shooting.
Isn't it possible that this, planned or not, is a diversion that makes it possible for other illegals to get here more easily along with the drugs and violence that they may be bringing. Originally Posted by boardman
There has been some reporting that has described non-Latin American illegals coming across the border ... middle easterners have been identified.

The whole world believes we are not going to do anything to prevent our demise. Unfortunately our allies as well as our enemies.

Well ... may be so .,.. another briefing, then a round of pool.
... though we should begin with employer sanctions, also. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Probation with community service working the border....if they are too frail to capture illegals, then do their laundry and cook their food while they are being warehoused to be processed and sent home. And I am talking about "the boss" ... not a designated representative.
Border Control ...

And on thread topic .... a two-fer.
How about we quit buying drugs....or legalize them!

Problem solved....now all we gotta do is ship them kids back to their own lil shithole! Originally Posted by WTF
WTF - you and I agree!