Is Jefferson Memorial a good place for a car cruise?

I’m gonna stop by, show off my beat up Toyota and visit pops. Hopefully it’s respectful, there’s a lot of men and women in that place that deserve it.

Waaaaaay back there was a roller rink in that strip mall across the street. Think it was a gym for a while after that. I remember getting all nervous asking whatever cute girl you had your eye on to do the couples skate. Good times. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Roller Kingdom was the Skating rink. Used to go there all the time in 2nd through 4th grade before it closed. I believe it is Lifeforce Gym now.
there was a car there to grab everyones interest.good people with their cars!
Didn’t really check, we just had lunch. I did grab one of those food truck fresh squeezed lemonades tho. They’re orgasmic.

There wasn’t blasting music or anything else disruptive that I noticed. Anyone visiting the office or receiving rooms could do so without interference or parking issues. Traffic flow on Curry Hollow in front of the main building was normal, no waiting more than 1 light for the arrow etc. There were some graves in eyeshot but the vast majority weren’t and access to the ones that were was unobstructed. Where my dad’s at was nowhere near it, with it’s own entrance and exit. You could drive there from where the show was, but also visit that section, the largest one, without even realizing it was going on. My initial reaction to this was knee jerk, it would seem.

I was most impressed with an 83 Pontiac T1000. It was absolutely cherry. Every nut and bolt was perfect showroom condition, with pics under the hood of it a few years back a rusted shell with a tree growing through it. The car itself isn’t impressive, at all, but the guy sure was. A true anal retentive with mad fabrication skills. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Glad you enjoyed your time there. I skipped it to visit my fam in the back and it was like any other visit. Used the funeral home entrance.