Rape, Battery, and Sexual Assault

• pxmcc
  • 12-07-2017, 12:17 AM
I'm white, but I usually caucus with my brotha friends. hope it's all good..

Obama is a class act. Trump is a trainwreck. It's not even debateable.

This admin is going down in flames. And you can quote me on that.

And these climate denier clowns, just wow. My sister had to evacuate her house in Ojai, CA with the wildfires. These clowns should be required to work the fire's front and help finish the Harvey cleanup and do mold remediation.

And these right deficit hawks are full of shit. Bout to blow a hole in the budget like drunken sailors. What a travesty and a sham and a total con job.

Trump will go down in history as the worst president ever. Glad Pubs ran the table so their lies can finally be exposed.

Sorry Op, back on topic. Trump's day of reckoning is nigh. Her name is Gloria Allred, and she's a pitbull. Discovery's a bitch. I know what I'm talking about, as a former law professor..
Anyone else notice that due process has been tossed out the window with this recent spate of allegations? And I am applying this across the board.
I see now why some ancient alien theorists believe that Moochelle is actually a man.

Ask ol Larry Sinclair about what Obama actually gets off on.
I know what I'm talking about, as a former law professor.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I'm guessing Leisure Learning Unlimited.
Anyone else notice that due process has been tossed out the window with this recent spate of allegations? And I am applying this across the board. Originally Posted by bigwill832

It is a dangerous precedence and will back fire at some point soon..The Russians will use this against us during the next election cycle...thus far the women who's accused these guys seem to have been telling the truth because the men either admit it or voluntarily step down..but what happens when they take it to the next level and use it as All out Warfare...The Russians control the US through Trump and his crime family at the moment and don't think for a sec they're not making plans to use this tactic...
  • pxmcc
  • 12-07-2017, 11:42 AM
I'm guessing Leisure Learning Unlimited. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
No sir. UH Hilton College. Go read my first (trainwreck) review (of Miss Daisey) and look in the comments..lol.
Me thincks the OP is unaware Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.
Me thincks the OP is unaware Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Me thinks you don't know the history of the parties. Republicans USED to be the more liberal party. And Democrats were the conservative party.

When did that switch take place? Why, it was in the period after the Civil War aka after Lincoln was president. Sometime between then and the 1930's when FDR was nominated, the switch occurred. FDR was a Democrat who ran on a similar platform of re-building the country that the Republicans had post-Civil War.

So, Lincoln was actually what we consider to be a Democrat today.

You're welcome for the free history lesson.
Twaddle.
I'm guessing Leisure Learning Unlimited. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
No sir. UH Hilton College. Go read my first (trainwreck) review (of Miss Daisey) and look in the comments..lol. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Pretty close the same ... probably taught line dancing classes, too.
Pretty close the same ... probably taught line dancing classes, too. Originally Posted by pyramider
Right-

Don't know where a law professor would be required for these programs-

https://ssl.uh.edu/hilton-college/Ab...gree-Programs/

Maybe he taught a course in laundry or bed making.
Knock, knock......HOUSEKEEPING!
  • pxmcc
  • 12-14-2017, 01:24 AM
Right-

Don't know where a law professor would be required for these programs-

https://ssl.uh.edu/hilton-college/Ab...gree-Programs/

Maybe he taught a course in laundry or bed making. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
you sir are a certified dumbass. All UH Hilton College students are required to take a Business Law class. This is old news. Do your homework before you run your mouth next time and again reveal yourself to be a clown...

Anyone else want to show their ignorance?

Ya'll's shitty president who you dumbasses voted for is fixin to go down in flames btw. Worst president in history, and most treasonous...

go find a lawyer to call me out, like Civil Barrister, Forrest Law, Lucas McCain, or Shyster Jon. you sorry fucks are in way over your heads...
A class .... one class? Now you're the resident "go to" guy regarding legal issues?

GTFOH
you sir are a certified dumbass. All UH Hilton College students are required to take a Business Law class. This is old news.

.... you sorry fucks are in way over your heads... Originally Posted by pxmcc
Obaminable called himself a "Constitutional Law Professor" ...

.... so I see your point!

FYI: I wouldn't call yourself a "law professor" based on teaching a "business law" course and I clearly wouldn't use that "title" to support your application and interpretation of "the law" on ANY TOPIC!

I've had the "opportunity" to peruse the "standard" fare in "business law" class books and their "relevance" to current events in the growth and development of business law after graduation. It's like taking a driver's ed class and saying you are ready for the Indy 500 or NASCAR.

Was there a section in there on:

"Rape, Battery, and Sexual Assault"?

HRMA 3358 Hospitality Industry Law
Prerequisite: HRMA 1337.
Laws applicable to ownership and operations of hotels, restaurants, and clubs. Contracts, the Uniform Commercial Code, torts, liabilities.
FYI ... HRMA 1337:
HRMA 1337 Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
History and development of the hospitality industry, including food, beverage, and lodging management.

QUOTE=pxmcc

"Trump will go down in history as the worst president ever. Glad Pubs ran the table so their lies can finally be exposed.

"Sorry Op, back on topic. Trump's day of reckoning is nigh. Her name is Gloria Allred, and she's a pitbull. Discovery's a bitch. I know what I'm talking about, as a former law professor.."
What do "they" say about "Karma"?

https://lawandcrime.com/uncategorize...le-misconduct/

Here's "the Pitbull" ... when her ass is on the line ...

Statement from Gloria Allred:

"Someone has attempted to shake me down by threatening to report me to the State Bar unless I paid him a large sum of money. I have refused to pay this individual any amount of money. I will not be threatened or bullied by false accusations."