NOT GOOD!!!!! Tillerson Unhappy With Trump

Dont be purposely obtuse. You know what i meant you dickwad. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You don't know what you mean because you're a stupid asshole licking cocksucker.
Angry white man? LOL! Not me! Happy as can be! You fucking idiots are the ones coming unhinged.

Trump may fuck up a number of big things, all right. But I don't have anything to "run from," as I voted for Puff the Magic Johnson. Puff may be as goofy as all getout, but at least he's unambiguously for smaller government. Hell, I vote in Texas these days, so it doesn't do any good to vote for one of the major party candidates, anyway.

(But if I had to choose between the two, I'd take Trump over the uber-crooked, despicable hildebeest any day of the week.) Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Trump is unequivocally NOT better than Hilary. You may have a case that any other Republican candidate is but to say Trump is just because he won the heap means you're just as crazy and delusional as he is. Trump and Carson are both deserving of straight jackets.
Dont be purposely obtuse. You know what i meant you dickwad. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You wrote the headline not me, I am just pointing out your ignorance.
StandInShit is probably too dumb to even gt paid to spam these forums unlike most of her counterparts.
Sistine as predicted the republicans in this forum are crumbling under the strain of Trumps debacle of a presidency! Other than insults all they offer is Fox Alternative News Facts, they have zero credibility with me, this forum is going liberal!
^ absolutely lol
Sistine as predicted the republicans in this forum are crumbling under the strain of Trumps debacle of a presidency! Other than insults all they offer is Fox Alternative News Facts, they have zero credibility with me, this forum is going liberal! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You mean ignorant and illiterate such as yourself.
You mean ignorant and illiterate such as yourself. Originally Posted by canuckeight

... two peas in a pod ... so it's plural: yourselves!
  • R.M.
  • 02-20-2017, 04:01 PM
Trump and Carson are both deserving of straight jackets. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Pot calling kettle