fucking Unattractive people

Delete.
I have no idea how providers do it. God bless you lol. I’m sure at some point I’ve benefitted from it. Originally Posted by boogbag

Yeah. ..I am afraid that I am on the way to (or already) aging out of the "Attractive Mature" category and on into being a "Dirty-Old-Man" hobbyist.

Thank God for Bingaman Franklin!
UMMM. ..Benjamin Franklin, sorry for the typo.
There are 2 things that can make me cum quick...Really pretty girls with beautiful faces....I can't handle that shit...or ugly ass girls that can fuck their asses off without warning. So it's a wash.
There are 2 things that can make me cum quick...Really pretty dudes with beautiful feces....I can't handle that shit...or ugly ass dudes that can fuck me in the ass without warning. So it's a wash. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FTFY
^^^ bahahhaha you're crazy! LMAO
FTFY Originally Posted by TryWeakly
do your job and keep me entertained....this isn't doing it. ;-)
Meh..

Part of the reason why women have more success at providing than men... is that we aren't half as visually oriented as you gentlemen are.

I still don't require lube unless you're hankering for a hand job....
I still don't require lube unless you're hankering for a hand job.... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Damn, she has great legs and she uses the word "hankering". That's my kind of lady.
There are 2 things that can make me cum quick...Really pretty girls with beautiful faces....I can't handle that shit...or ugly ass girls that can fuck their asses off without warning. So it's a wash. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm sorry T Dub but I had a little chuckle at this one.

We are shallow unless there is some sort of overriding bond.