Younger providers GFE?

As long as the guys not an asshole, I can get along with just about anyone! I enjoy experiencing all different personality types, young and old...
Shaved balls go a long way too lmao!
Shaved balls go a long way too lmao! Originally Posted by London Rayne
...........S o True!
That must be why I click with the providers.LOL
No need in stopping in Dallas. Just come on up I-30 about 5 1/2 hrs to my place and see if we can click. Originally Posted by shorty

Awesome.... Maybe on my Way home from NYC ill detour slightly.
LOL and im oly 5 3.5 LOL so no amazon to worry about here.

No comment shorty...
For whatever reason, I have found that great GFE service and very young providers are not quite a rare as unicorns, but about as common as hen's teeth or dragon scales. I think it's a combination of factors. One that has been identified is that if you're like me, in your early 50's, you probably older than this gal's father. And once your clothes are off, you'd remind her of the Pillsbury doughboy if she was old enough to remember the Pillsbury doughboy. Not sure that I understand women, but that probably doesn't blow many 18 year old's skirts up.

Another factor may just be sexual inexperience. Sure, they may have had a lot of sex for their age, and may be talented for their age, but in my experience, gals that are in the late 20's to mid-30's have much more experience in how to please a man. More experience in dealing with men's personalities, foibles, vanity, etc. as those things change through out our life.

And the third thing is just the intangible aspect of being more responsible and consistent. I don't care what endeavor you're talking about, I was probably a lot more consistent and contentious about it when I was 30 than when I was 20. That's just human nature.

That being said, there is some undeniable thrill and rush about being intimate with a young body. And on those occasions when you get a younger gal that is good, never mind great, it is an qualitatively different (though not necessarily superior) experience, at least to me. The appeal of youth is universal and undeniable.
well that was very insightful.....
Well Jessi, as long as you don't slap me around with those things, we're on!!
Well Jessi, as long as you don't slap me around with those things, we're on!! Originally Posted by shorty
I cant make any promises, but i will try my best not too. LOL

just like the others mentioned, were not all like that
you just might get lucky and find the one that one loves older men to younger ones
Regarding the age issue. Though I am 49y.o., I am in decent shape (certainly better than most men my age) and most people say I look younger (early 40s). Even so, I would have thought most provider's clients would be at least 40 (even for the young ones). Looking back, I couldn't afford a provider in my early 20s and didn't need one in my late 20s and 30s. Am I wrong on this?
Regarding the age issue. Though I am 49y.o., I am in decent shape (certainly better than most men my age) and most people say I look younger (early 40s). Even so, I would have thought most provider's clients would be at least 40 (even for the young ones). Looking back, I couldn't afford a provider in my early 20s and didn't need one in my late 20s and 30s. Am I wrong on this? Originally Posted by ca1962
I think you might be amazed at how many 20-somethings are in the game. Shocked the hell out of me. :P
  • LynnT
  • 02-09-2011, 08:27 AM
As long as the guys not an asshole, I can get along with just about anyone! I enjoy experiencing all different personality types, young and old... Originally Posted by Valerie
Me too, I do prefer over 30 though. The younger men seem to be a pain..

But I am almost 40 so the older just fits better. I like over 50 best.

Younger women have not had enough real world experience with men yet.. so YMMV. I think the younger ones see more $$ signs then really appealing to the clients needs as a man. They are still wet behind the ears as they say..

Not saying you younger ladies cant handle business. I know some of you are fab!
I'm new to this hobby. Being 49 years old, I had seen only providers in their 40s. All were total GFE, friendly and fun. After looking at all of the provider's images, I got the urge to hook up with a college age provider (18-21). I picked one that said she was outgoing, listed GFE, DFK and all the other prerequisites. She was also well reviewed with overwhelmingly positive repsonses. When I met her, she looked great, but the session was terrible. She barely talked or made eye contact with me. She literally just sat or layed there while I played with her. No DFK, very robotic (I am not kidding!). Lots of other negatives that I won't go into.
My question for the more seasoned hobbyists: Is this typical of the 18-21 y.o. providers, or should I try again? Any comments or suggestions are appreciated. Originally Posted by ca1962
Check out my reviews! At 21 years old, I prefer to see guys 40 and older. In fact I am turned off by younger guys/guys my age. Before getting into the hobby I dated older so it's not something I just started doing 2 years ago. It's always been my preference. I think people tend to put us all in a category and forget that we are individuals. I have had greats dates with some guys and not so great dates with others... it is all about chemistry but even without chemistry the Naomi experience is a very enjoyable one lol. Perhaps she didn't click with you... I mean you did say she had a lot of great reviews. At the end of the day we're still human beings, If we don't like someone it will show. This hobby is very hit or miss. You will meet ladies that you'll regret meeting and ladies you'll fall in love with.

Agreed. Perhaps she just did not click with YOU, which happens all the time. If she did in fact have a lot of positive reviews it's obvious she is not this way with everyone, and maybe something was just not right that day, that time, with you. Dunno, but sorry for your bad experience.

It's hard to be great at any age. I had a guy I literally had to kick out in Alabama because he literally bored me to DEATH! I have never had a problem getting through such a short time frame, until that guy lol. Unlike you, he was the one that did NOTHING to make me ready, comfortable, etc. I felt like I was trying to talk and interact with a piece of celery....gosh it sucked!

Wish you more luck in the future, but don't discount all younger girls because of ONE bad experience. I know many young professionals such as Naomi and Kara, that would give you a new outlook lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
My goodness you're hilarious! Well said love!

... and Thank you!