Difficulties in the hobby?

Definitely a few things

Pictures: very old pics, purposely misleading pics, modified pics, filtered pics, pics showing basically nothing, also in some cases a complete lack of pics entirely. It is frustrating. There is almost nothing in life that people purchase without knowing what they are getting. Even worse is going to meet someone and walking in and realizing you were duped. Pointing out these specific situations to everyone can easily just ruin a person’s reputation so it isn’t done and understandably so, but when is enough enough?

Going hand in hand with that is also expected donations which have inflated faster than college tuition. Sometimes it is the pictures that convince someone to accept the larger rate only to find out they were misled or she is all looks and zero skill with no enthusiasm. Those bad experiences end up affecting the business of all other providers.

Trying to contact providers. Many make it clear that their clients and potential clients are not valuable. PMs being ignored for days, some convos never finished they just stop responding, some questions never answered they just skip over them as if you didn’t even ask, trying to jump through hoops just to find out days later she wants a car payment as her donation. Making appointments and getting ignored the day of, complete disrespect all the way around. I am always very kind and respectful and give the benefit of the doubt, but it doesn’t change the way it makes people feel when it happens to them. We can see when you last logged in, so we know you ignored our message several times before finally responding. Very rude

It is also frustrating in general just having to jump through hoops to find expected donations, some providers seem to want to bait you to meet before giving a number. It can be like pulling teeth nowadays. Worse is when their website says 1 thing, their ad on a different site says another, and then their pm/text gives an entirely new number to top it off. I have been a lot less involved on eccie due to these things. I reached out to several ladies recently just to give it another shot and it was the same all over again. One of them said just text her after the pm so I did and that convo never carried another word after that. Another keeps posting ads saying pm her and she won’t reply to my pm at all, going on two weeks now.

I was taught to treat others how you want to be treated, I wish everyone else was as well
Hippie farm,
One explaination about same day appointments.
Hard to get warrents, stings blah blah all lined up in one day.
Yes of course guys make cancelations and no shows with advance booking and same day..I had 2 p411 guys cancel yesterday one called 5 hrs before hand and booked and texted 20 minutes after he was sappose to be with me to say he coukdnt make it wife tracked his phone . The srcond guy cancelled 30 minutes before he was to come saying work and he would rescheldule today and still hadn't.. I am just guessing that if that many no shows or change their minds in short notice, that more do it with longer notice.
I found it true that most men want to be scratched when they itch...and most do not knows days in advance when that itch will happen
Money, the increase over the years has been very interesting. Its all good though, I am hoping everyone is still happy in life.
ur not alone fellow monger. ur post has added to the thread an articulate depiction of frequent correspondences and there deficiencies...along with the bogus showcases displaying fraudulent images. well done!!!

i will add that this does not apply to all providers. we are very blessed to have many legitimate ladies in our community that conduct themselves appropriately in every aspect...

Definitely a few things

Pictures: very old pics, purposely misleading pics, modified pics, filtered pics, pics showing basically nothing, also in some cases a complete lack of pics entirely. It is frustrating. There is almost nothing in life that people purchase without knowing what they are getting. Even worse is going to meet someone and walking in and realizing you were duped. Pointing out these specific situations to everyone can easily just ruin a person’s reputation so it isn’t done and understandably so, but when is enough enough?

Going hand in hand with that is also expected donations which have inflated faster than college tuition. Sometimes it is the pictures that convince someone to accept the larger rate only to find out they were misled or she is all looks and zero skill with no enthusiasm. Those bad experiences end up affecting the business of all other providers.

Trying to contact providers. Many make it clear that their clients and potential clients are not valuable. PMs being ignored for days, some convos never finished they just stop responding, some questions never answered they just skip over them as if you didn’t even ask, trying to jump through hoops just to find out days later she wants a car payment as her donation. Making appointments and getting ignored the day of, complete disrespect all the way around. I am always very kind and respectful and give the benefit of the doubt, but it doesn’t change the way it makes people feel when it happens to them. We can see when you last logged in, so we know you ignored our message several times before finally responding. Very rude

It is also frustrating in general just having to jump through hoops to find expected donations, some providers seem to want to bait you to meet before giving a number. It can be like pulling teeth nowadays. Worse is when their website says 1 thing, their ad on a different site says another, and then their pm/text gives an entirely new number to top it off. I have been a lot less involved on eccie due to these things. I reached out to several ladies recently just to give it another shot and it was the same all over again. One of them said just text her after the pm so I did and that convo never carried another word after that. Another keeps posting ads saying pm her and she won’t reply to my pm at all, going on two weeks now.

I was taught to treat others how you want to be treated, I wish everyone else was as well Originally Posted by SimplyEcstatic
I'm glad you asked. This has been an issue with me for quite a while, but I never felt like starting a thread over it. There are many providers that this doesn't apply to but it seems like many that catch my interest want "Same day appointments only."

"Don't call me until you're ready to meet." Well, what if you don't answer? How long should I wait for a return call? I'm freshly showered and my breath smells like roses. What if you decided to go to a movie with some friends? You're having such a great time at the lake that you decide to stay until tomorrow.

I like to plan ahead and I like to plan multiple hours. I would think that providers would enjoy the budgeting benefits that come with being able to forecast revenue. On the 19th of the month wouldn't it be nice to know that you can go ahead and buy that new outfit, including the shoes, because you've got enough booked on the 26th &27th to cover your rent plus a little pampering? I haven't been able to figure this one out. Do advanced plans get cancelled more often? Well, there are no plans to cancel if I don't call you at all because you only take same day appointments. Do you still get cancellations on same day appointments? So what is being avoided?

My use of, "you," is not intended to be aimed at Julia. It's kind of generic. Originally Posted by Hippie Farm
Hippie Farm — I know that you weren’t aiming this at me. All of your points are valid and is the very reason why I started this discussion.

As a new provider, I like to learn about the challenges clients face as it certainly influences the way I go about this business.

Nonetheless, I couldn’t agree with you more when it comes to scheduling in advance and scheduling multi-hours (my favorite).

I enjoy clients like you and I believe that gentlemen of your caliber deserve some sort of recognition. I see you darling.
Definitely a few things

I was taught to treat others how you want to be treated, I wish everyone else was as well Originally Posted by SimplyEcstatic
Taking notes . . .
I'd say photos not being updated or limited views.
for me I don't find that many "attractive" providers.

just my opinion. beauty is the eyes of the blah blah blah...

however, just because you have 2 of these and one of those doesn't necessarily qualify you; it just makes you a female.
for me I don't find that many "attractive" providers.

just my opinion. beauty is the eyes of the blah blah blah...

however, just because you have 2 of these and one of those doesn't necessarily qualify you; it just makes you a female. Originally Posted by hittinit
So Hittinit, you fucking some ugly bitches? :-)
Just got quoted 240 roses for hh no cim. Thats dissapointing. Ive seen an SA legend for longer time and less donation than that.
  • 4funn
  • 08-29-2018, 05:46 PM
Deceiving pics = non fit/pretty chicks pretending to be hot. Not being honest about age, stats..

Calling yourself GFE but then while in session, "clockwatching and overselling"..

GPS.. 20-30% overnight rate increase for same service when none of us get those kind of increases

Time wasting.. not always but usually happen with the young/hot ones.. (which kinda makes sense since they're bombarded with requests) but not justified
^^^^^^ plus the requests like ,"Can you pick up some cigarettes, red bull, etc...? on your way in to see me", usually not reimbursed.
The biggest irritation is showing up on time and then having to wait in the parking lot/driveway for longer than a couple minutes. Hey, this is San Antonio Texas and if you’re waiting your running your A/C and engine. Everyone who walks by notices, and attention in a hotel parking lot isn’t great.

Second to that would be not getting a timely reply after they say they are available and then getting dead air when you try to get a location and set time.

Lastly would be what someone else mentioned, having different rates on the same post or showcase for the same amount of time.
Hippie farm,
he couldn't make it wife tracked his phone . Originally Posted by Majichands
Now they can track the car. One mobile provider had tried to sell me an upgrade that would turn the car into a ‘hotspot’ and make it ‘trackable’, finally told him to shut up as I didn’t need it. Last thing I need is to be questioned as to why I’m at hotels so much.
Wonder how soon it will be before it’s standard equipment on newer vehicles.
So Hittinit, you fucking some ugly bitches? :-) Originally Posted by Rossboss
Couldn't tell since it was doggie-style (no mirror).