I'm just sayin'

Doesn't seem fair that if I lose, some poor girl gets punished. I'd rather get my ass handed to me by RJ, then have to hand my ass over to him ANYDAY!!! Guantanamo has nothing on what those poor girls have to endure for hours!! G.W. Bush can waterboard me himself!!!

LMFAO!!!!!
Doesn't seem fair that if I lose, some poor girl gets punished. I'd rather get my ass handed to me by RJ, then have to hand my ass over to him ANYDAY!!! Guantanamo has nothing on what those poor girls have to endure for hours!! G.W. Bush can waterboard me himself!!!

LMFAO!!!!! Originally Posted by That.guy001
Endure is a key word here. Yes I can endure longer than you and that's a good thing minute man.
OMFG...really RJ? Thats your comeback you fucking dinosaur!!?? LMFAO...you're a joke!! Maybe one day, you know 40 years from now when Im your age, I'll be able to bring my Rx bottle and a nice box of wine to my classy 3 hr appts and bang like a champ for hours just like my mentor RJDinosaur. Who knows, I may be banging your great granddaughter by then!
Ok. This thread has completely gone off the road. If it is not back on track quick it will be closed. The latest posts have nothing to do with the OP's original post. You guys can pm each other and continue your bashing of each other till your hearts content but no more on this thread.
May as well close it Gato. They don't want to address the post on economics. It's too painful for them. lol
Consider it closed