Backpage gone?

It's really sad what's happening. It shows how morals and more important that safety for a lot of people.

I advertised my FBSM services there and will be impacted by them shutting down the Adult section, even if the option of posting in other sections exist.

It's pushing us more and more underground. It makes no sense. This moral crusade baffles me. Originally Posted by zorah
I completely agree. They are not "helping" or "saving" anyone!
massage page is also shutdown.
Damn! Damn! Damn!
This isn't going to accomplish anything besides moving advertising to different forums.
One of the few things I like about Europe. Here we treat it as if its a sin, there its a good.

Govt. is f'ed up, In some states they are legalizing a forbidden topic.......yet maintain its a woman's right to an abortion because its her body yet its not her right to sell her body if she chooses to have that child and support it on her own.

Consensual sex between two adults is GOOD.

Orbits will be a out of whack for awhile.
Oops!!!!! I didn't see this until JUST NOW, or I wouldn't have opened another thread about this. Please forgive me... WOW!! What's a girl to do now??

M.M.
When the BP management were all busted for sex/underage trafficking months ago, everyone should have known that it was a matter of time.

Regardless of one's views on the legality of taking the site down, I'm shocked that it didn't happen much sooner.
It's happened! Now its time to find ways to 'make things work' for all of us and move forward.

Ladies where shall we post, here and where else?
Let's find other good sites? (Remember do not break Eccie guidelines)

Men where will you start looking other than here? (Do not break any Eccie guidelines)

It's crunch time everyone, it's not lunch time!!!!

Someone start a new thread on
what sites guys will look
and what other sites will us ladies post on other than here.

Thanks everyone. Let's put all the bullshit on the back burner
starting now.
Yes it is ITS censored
I agree.... We all need to move feelings aside and help one another... This is exactly why the old saying was made...DO NOT PUT ALL OF YOUR EGGS IN 1 BASKET!!

M.M.
I think it will ad to my productivity!
Now everything is getting major hits everywhere. My website views have tripled if not quadrupled yesterday! Phone ringing, weird requests... I hope that when all of these BP user, men and women alike venture out of their "BP world" they will see how dumb it was.

No screening, $20-$40-$60-$80 specials are just plain dangerous!

That website was a plague, it promoted standards probably lower than street walkers and hotel bar lurkers have TBH , because atleasT a street walker is actually gonna suck your dick, lol , girls on BP be done killed your ass before they want to suck a dick.

The point is, this is a GOOD thing people. This will hopefully drive the pitifully poor , who don't need to be buying no pussy no way, they NEED to be getting a damn job!

and hoes who don't even want to be hoes, except be a hoe for the latest rapper, not your average joe looking ass, will have to find other means to make a buck.

And cheap ass men who don't want to spend more than $50 , to go deal with real world women's bullshit, and realize their $50 couldn't even get them a first date!!! let alone a FUCK!

and maybe things can start to turn out for the better for everybody involved in this LOVELY LUXURY service!!
also there's so many of these threads we are all repeating ourselves. Lol. David L.a I literally just said exact same thing as you on 3 of these down. PICK A THREAD PEEPS!! LMAOF
AGREED!!!!

Now everything is getting major hits everywhere. My website views have tripled if not quadrupled yesterday! Phone ringing, weird requests... I hope that when all of these BP user, men and women alike venture out of their "BP world" they will see how dumb it was.

No screening, $20-$40-$60-$80 specials are just plain dangerous!

That website was a plague, it promoted standards probably lower than street walkers and hotel bar lurkers have TBH , because atleasT a street walker is actually gonna suck your dick, lol , girls on BP be done killed your ass before they want to suck a dick.

The point is, this is a GOOD thing people. This will hopefully drive the pitifully poor , who don't need to be buying no pussy no way, they NEED to be getting a damn job!

and hoes who don't even want to be hoes, except be a hoe for the latest rapper, not your average joe looking ass, will have to find other means to make a buck.

And cheap ass men who don't want to spend more than $50 , to go deal with real world women's bullshit, and realize their $50 couldn't even get them a first date!!! let alone a FUCK!

and maybe things can start to turn out for the better for everybody involved in this LOVELY LUXURY service!! Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
AGREED!!!!!!
some girls had no business being on BP to begin with. Maybe now they will get a real job.