Encounter: M** at Follies

No cover during the day. Usually 10 to park. Originally Posted by holmes50
Sweet. Thanks! Just making sure I bring enough cash for everything. Whenever I go to Follies, I purposely leave my bank card in my hotel room's safe so I don't spend too much money.

One of the last times I went to Follies and had my card with me, I ended up hitting the ATM several times and spending WAY TOO MUCH MONEY on dances. And this was before I even knew of the VIP rooms. lol

I was offered VIP room by a dancer last time I was there a couple years ago, and she even told me what went on in there... but I thought she was just pulling my leg trying to get me in there. After getting home and poking around these forums, I was kicking myself. lol

I don't recall my dancer's name (and I doubt she's still there since I know dancers come and go often), but she was Latina, thick hips, tiny waist, early-20's HOTNESS! lol
Jokers got me for 20 to park, but no cover. Could've been because it was later in the day (probably about 4-ish).

Didn't sweat it. Just went in and did what I do.
Jokers got me for 20 to park, but no cover. Could've been because it was later in the day (probably about 4-ish).

Didn't sweat it. Just went in and did what I do. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I'll probably grab an Uber since I'm not a big fan of Valet Parking. I don't like other people messing with my car. XD

However, one time I did that someplace in Atlanta (not Follies... it was another club I forgot the name of), and the people at the Valet Parking desk STILL tried to get me to pay for parking.... even though I was DROPPED-OFF by a taxi-cab. One of them was holding my arm to "prevent my escape". I literally had to threaten to call the police just to get them to let go and get off my back.

I used this line: "If the cops show up and they tell me I need to pay your Valet Parking Service for parking my car that YOU ARE NOT PARKING, then I will gladly pay you. Otherwise, let go of my arm, and back-off!"

This was years ago, though. 2013-ish, I think.
Bulldog.... I would plan on spending 200-250 for VIP. I know I can get it for 150 but I'm a regular. So take your drink/dance money plus 250 for VIP. I usually go with 600 so I can make 2 trips easy