SL'S WHY I DO WHAT I DO

SL, I don't think they consider that rash you give them to be a "personal gift." Just kidding (really, all, just kidding).

Good info, SL. Keep on trucking.
If anyone wants to falsely claim to be me...good luck. ... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
No, no. I claimed to be you the other the other day, Charles, and received a 50% discount. She said something about "the sessions are so much quicker."

No, no. I claimed to be you the other the other day, Charles, and received a 50% discount. She said something about "the sessions are so much quicker."

Originally Posted by JDNorthface
Goes to show you how precise my luck really is: I've never gotten such a discount.
SL, I don't think they consider that rash you give them to be a "personal gift." Just kidding (really, all, just kidding).

Good info, SL. Keep on trucking. Originally Posted by emptywallet
The gift that keeps o giving! LOL

Originally Posted by JDNorthface
Goes to show you how precise my luck really is: I've never gotten such a discount. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
OK so let me get this straight... the impersonator gets 1/2 price and the real Charles gets charged double! OMG! Now that’s funny!
I always require the gentleman to PM from the screen-name if they mention they are a member of Eccie.. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Yes, absolutely ladies need to require a PM from that handle they claim to be. And not just from Eccie, from any board out there... Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I thought every lady did this as part of their screening, but guess not. Ladies, if you don't, please start NOW. Use this in addition to your other screening mechanisms!
I thought every lady did this as part of their screening, but guess not. Ladies, if you don't, please start NOW. Use this in addition to your other screening mechanisms! Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk

What really gets me is the guy who 'registered' just today, has one post, and then asks something like " Do you suck dick?" it's like, hey, LE, dummy, can you get more obvious?!
What really gets me is the guy who 'registered' just today, has one post, and then asks something like " Do you suck dick?" it's like, hey, LE, dummy, can you get more obvious?! Originally Posted by alluringava
So what did you say?

So what did you say?

Originally Posted by Still Looking

That I gave gummers and not hummers LOL

Awww, he never wrote me back.
That I gave gummers and not hummers LOL

Awww, he never wrote me back. Originally Posted by alluringava
You should have told him, "Ok but you first!"

My issue has been with clients having several Eccie handles. One guy got confused and used me as a provider ok on a handle I knew nothing about, then told the provider to tell me his "other" handle so I would give the ok........I just told the provider up straight I can not give you an okay on client A as I have never heard of him and if client B didnt contact you from that handle, how can we be sure that is him as well.........No amount of money or sex is worth your safety or your freedom. Play safe! Have Fun!
My issue has been with clients having several Eccie handles. One guy got confused and used me as a provider ok on a handle I knew nothing about, then told the provider to tell me his "other" handle so I would give the ok........I just told the provider up straight I can not give you an okay on client A as I have never heard of him and if client B didnt contact you from that handle, how can we be sure that is him as well.........No amount of money or sex is worth your safety or your freedom. Play safe! Have Fun! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Multiple handles.... sounds like a MOD! LOL

Sounds like there needs to be a crack down on multiple handles on here to me....ijs
lol Nope he sure wasent a MOD, but thought he was being sneaky till he let the little head get ahead of the big head....lol I had seen him, as many others had on his BIG public profile, I dont quiet understand why he needed the other profile to see different providers. And had reviews going on both. Ummm...........Makes ya wonder dosent it? Most of us are here on the down low, so why go even lower???
That's one of the reasons why I enjoy being an asshole, no one is going to claim to be me!

sixx
That's one of the reasons why I enjoy being an asshole, no one is going to claim to be me!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach