Trump to cut social security and Medicare benefits over next 10 years! You voted for him, you suckers!

Chesty Puller! most decorated Marine in the history of the USMC! and that is saying something!!!

URAH!! SEMPER FI!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chesty_Puller#Relations

not unsurprisingly given the temperament of both men that Puller was a distant cousin of Gen. George S. Patton.

his younger brother LtCol. Sam Puller was killed on Guam. his son Lt. Lewis Puller Jr was severely wounded in Vietnam. the Puller family knows that freedom must be paid for in blood. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
+1
You morons act like I am making these things up, maybe all of you should take time to read about things and you wouldn't be so void of knowledge. Trumps new budget has been analyzied and talked about over and over, it takes from the poor and gives to the wealthy, they admit that, they have no shame. If you think that's a good thing then you have no shame either. The Russian hearings start tomorrow, bye bye Donald! Suckers! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Link?
Another Shit Sandwich Club member eating their Shit Sandwich with a n open mouth.
Plan ahead and you wont have to worry about it.
Gravy train can't keep going forever
You ARE making things up, you fucktard troll! You're starting bogus threads to bait people again! You have no life!

Why don't you tell us which Sunday morning talk show Budget Director Mulvaney said these things on? Meet the Press? Face the Nation? This Week? Either give us a show, link or transcript - or go diddle your stretched-out ass with the sharp end of a bayonet, you lying POS!

You're an embarrassment to every resident of southwest Pennsylvania. Fortunately, you're also an outlier! Originally Posted by lustylad
" ...embarrassment to every resident of southwest Pennsylvania. " So does that mean that he travels the Hershey Highway a lot ? Mebbe because he "services " all of the truckstops along the way ?
to bad for you Stan-the-Stupid (theof Stupid) but I have planned head for my retirement, I didn't plan on the government to take care of me Originally Posted by gary5912
Guess that Stan the Stupid is gonna have to work a second shift at his local gloryhole to build up his " retirement " funds !