Ok all this talk on SPECIALS BUT WHAT DO U PREFER!!!

Yes. Smoke signals work for me too.
  • Sami
  • 05-22-2012, 10:03 PM
Always ask them what their preferred method of contact is, should you want to offer them something special?
PM's are perfect
Here is the deal.
  • If you are new to the board... don't contact me. I don't know you or know of you. Contacting me will make me feel suspicious.
  • If you have been on the board for a while/post/have reviews, send me a PM. I would be happy to hear from you.
  • If we met, then, you have my hobby number. Feel free to text me at any time.
Here is the deal.
  • If you are new to the board... don't contact me. I don't know you or know of you. Contacting me will make me feel suspicious.
  • If you have been on the board for a while/post/have reviews, send me a PM. I would be happy to hear from you.
  • If we met, then, you have my hobby number. Feel free to text me at any time.
Originally Posted by JJ

So I can PM you --- thanks I feel special
PM's are the best.
I think it's always a nice gesture to get something that the others are not... Say an unadvertised special or something. I think a pm is the most descrete because the guy has to log in to see it so there is very little risk. A text is awesome if the gent has indicated that it is. It am issue to get them randomly and unannounced. With that bei g said pm/text away lol
Got my special today is was greatttttttt

You just been hit by the Wang
lmao yup a nooner!
Pm's of specials from gals willing to put up with flinde are fine with me. Go ahead and send them to me. For those gals who have my #, no texts or calls please.