CNN Anchor Asks If Incoming Asteroid Caused By 'Global Warming'

Now I'm not defending that dumb bitch but come on, admit you got mind fucked as a little kid and are scared to break away from this God delusion! Shit, I'm not a GW person but there is damn more evidence in that than your God! Originally Posted by WTF
C'mon WTF, take a stand...either defend her or call her out on her stupidity. In true WTF fashion.
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2013, 11:34 PM
C'mon WTF, take a stand...either defend her or call her out on her stupidity. In true WTF fashion. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I called her a dumb bitch ... but I might fuc her in a pinch!
WPF has to make things up, and then shoot them down. It's the only way he can feel smart. If he is expected to directly address an issue, he breaks down.
I called her a dumb bitch ... but I might fuc her in a pinch! Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah maybe so, as long as she STFU
I seriously hate dumb bitches like this. They just feed the stereotype about dumb blondes. No, I don't think she was joking, I just think she is so heavily programmed to blame everything from a stubbed toe to a an asteroid on global warming, that her question seemed perfectly logical to her.

Remember folks, FOX is the biased media outlet with an agenda. CNN is dedicated to fact based, quality journalism!
  • Doove
  • 02-14-2013, 04:20 AM
Well, she did have a bit of a smirk on her face....and the video was butchered with editing. So whatever.

It's not as if you idiots don't say things just as stupid.
It's not as if you idiots don't say things just as stupid. Originally Posted by Doove
I believe our "idiots" bring a huge smile to Rush's face. Slimebaugh must feel like a proud Papa!
Yet you folks believe in some fantasy God sitting on a cloud!

Now I'm not defending that dumb bitch but come on, admit you got mind fucked as a little kid and are scared to break away from this God delusion! Shit, I'm not a GW person but there is damn more evidence in that than your God! Originally Posted by WTF
WTF got mind fuck as a little kid into believing that he has a point
more than 0.0000000000000001% of the time.

We'll use Al Gores fat dumb ass to block all incoming asteroids.

ha ha ha ha
I think the3y are trained at an early age to throw in "global warming" whenever they can. It is one of those fantasy beliefs like God. If you believe in global warming and there really inst any then what harm is there except that you altered you life to accommodate your belief.

Not sure about anyone else but I still have that good old free will thing going for me so I can choose to believe or not.
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2013, 06:54 AM
I think the3y are trained at an early age to throw in "global warming" whenever they can. It is one of those fantasy beliefs like God. If you believe in global warming and there really inst any then what harm is there except that you altered you life to accommodate your belief.

Not sure about anyone else but I still have that good old free will thing going for me so I can choose to believe or not. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

What I like to point out though is how some folks can make fun of say a GW belief (that does have at least some science behind it ) while praying to a God.

Wouldn't God be the one in charge of creating that GW belief in some in the first place and wouldn't these folks making fun of GW then be really making fun of God?

What I like to point out though is how some folks can make fun of say a GW belief (that does have at least some science behind it ) while praying to a God.

Wouldn't God be the one in charge of creating that GW belief in some in the first place and wouldn't these folks making fun of GW then be really making fun of God? Originally Posted by WTF
I rest my case.

ha ha ha ha
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2013, 07:06 AM
I rest my case.

ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by bojulay
Do you believe in God? Awwwwwwwwwwwww, poor lil mind fuc'd whore monger! Bible in one hand and a Hooker in the other. What that must feel like....

Do you believe in God? Awwwwwwwwwwwww, poor lil mind fuc'd whore monger! Bible in one hand and a Hooker in the other. What that must feel like....

Originally Posted by WTF

<WTF---Wake up and get ready for it WTF, good boy, well trained.

ha ha ha ha
I really don't know why a belief in god and global warming are mutually exclusive. Of course WTF could be a century old throw back where science is worsipped as a god. Today the earth (environment) is worshipped as a god. Look at some "science" texts on the environment and if you substitute the word god into the text it looks like book on religion. Then again worshipping science gave euthanasia, forced sterilization, and eventually the Holocaust. WTF has made it clear that he thinks some of should be killed for our poltical point of view hmmmm.
Chica, listening to it I think you are correct--she was serious. Nonetheless I HOPE she just has a very, very dry sense of humor, otherwise having her on air is really dangerous to formative minds. Originally Posted by Old-T
There is very little that is formative about the minds that watch CNN. They have already slurped the koolaid.