Landing Strip or Full Natural?

Since there were only 2 choices, landing strip...
Yup no more then Landing Strip
All natural is my preference but really it's whatever as long as her hygiene is good.
  • qldy
  • 02-06-2018, 03:30 PM
Why on earth would you want a ho with a full bush? Wouldn't be able to see WTF was going on down there.
There is nothing to compare with pubic hair hanging out of tight shorts or panties. I am old school and when I was a boy worked at a service station and cleaned windshields. A very pretty lady came up got gas and as I bent over to clean windshield I noticed dark black hair showing on the edge of her short shorts. I have been hooked ever since. Love me some clean pubic bush around a wet pussy.
Like Harley, I'm old school - though I never worked at a gas station. In this day
of almost all bald, a great bush - or even a great landing strip - is fun to find.
I guess I grew up on old Playboy's from the 70's and 80's from my Dad's super unwell hidden stash. Yeah I like the full bush, and its so rare these days. Its like it adds depth, or mystery or something. And its fun to run your hands through. Plus stubble sucks, wax or let it grow.
In my younger days, bush was normal. Bare was a special gift that you didn't see too often.
Now, I prefer bare or a landing strip.
If I only have these 2 choices, Landing Strip is my choice.
I'll go with landing strip. Not a fan of full bush. It's not a deal breaker though.
Bush is starting to come back. Well maintained is great. I still like a bare one though.
  • buckw
  • 02-07-2018, 05:59 PM
I prefer clean shaven around the lips but a neatly trimmed nose tickler above
I have sensitive skin, I have been bare in the past, but my regular brunch guests were upset. I am au natural, though not a forest. I have fans in their late 20's and up...age is a state of mind.

~
Full bush always ..... and bare will always be a deal breaker .....
Surprise me
A sunroof is good for the nose