WHERE ARE ALL THE BUSHY KITTIES?

I have a full natural bush... Come see the best
Thank you for all the compliments! IDK about Kansas City... kinda in the middle of nowhere, and small cities in the middle of nowhere often make a habit out of begging ladies to visit and then not actually booking with her when she does. Now if someone wants to book an extended session and fly me out, I'm all about making it happen!
All you ladies are so beautiful. And Melissa, the last pic in your showcase made me spill something on my keyboard.
Maybe more of you girls could save money on the baby waxing and go natural. Originally Posted by go4it5
Weird way to put it "baby waxing" (slightly offensive too) ... I rarely go bald anymore. A tuft for me or wide patch where I am though so i'm more partially waxed/partially shaved is where i'm at. I don't look like I haven't hit puberty.
I have a natural blonde bush up top.
Maybe dudes got tired of picking hair out of their teeth.
Though our bushes are less visible, this one is my fave!

some bushy eye candy from Lena Duvall & I!

Originally Posted by spicyzoey
I am au natural, trimmed a bit though so not a jungle, lol. You'd be surprised at how many young clients are visiting & like it too. I've had it both ways, but the majority rules and most of my clients prefer the natural look. I have sensitive skin, so works for me.

~
You can see my full bush peeking out of my panties here!

... and a little peek of my wild curly bush with my panties pulled down around my thighs ...

... and a tease of a view from behind!

... Now are you ready for a TASTE ?!?!?!?!
I've been natural for almost a year now and I love it.
  • tzv13
  • 03-16-2015, 11:26 PM
That is beautiful.
Stunningly sexy and erotic.
Nice. Thanks Viviana
Very exotic
Love it :-)
I love my full natural bush.. I am local DFW.. !! Lots of fun...