Memphis on the weekend?

I'm just doing my best to see who's teas'n who here. Fore play at its best. Y'all carry on. Originally Posted by Sonoman
He is the one torturing...I mean teasing.
I'm sure I will see you in memphis whenever next time you are here. Missed my chance but won't miss again . So come to memphis soon. Originally Posted by micheal_786
I hope not! I do plan to come soon.
I will be in memphis in December! Abbey i would LUV to meet you! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ditto!!! Lets make it happen!
He is the one torturing...I mean teasing. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Who's teasing? I'm stating simple fact.

As for "torturing", I'm sure there are many, many men here who'll relieve any misery you may suffer by my not seeing you. You shouldn't even miss me (if I were one of those other guys, I'd be insulted by the seeming fact that they haven't made you forget me by now).

And they should be grateful to me that I'm not taking up time that you can spend with them. Win-win for all concerned.

Cheers,

bcg
I will pm you when i plan my dates Abbey!
I will pm you when i plan my dates Abbey! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I see that in a month or so Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report is going to be investigating an epidemic of coronary deaths in Memphis...

Cheers,

bcg
I see that in a month or so Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report is going to be investigating an epidemic of coronary deaths in Memphis...

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Bwaahaahaa!!! So we'd be a deadly duo?!?
Bwaahaahaa!!! So we'd be a deadly duo?!? Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
To hell with a duo. I wouldn't see either of you ALONE if I had a heart condition.

Cheers,

bcg
Abbey, I'm due for a trip to Memphis as well. Just sayin..... lol
Melissa if you do come this way with Abbey, just let me know. Damn the thought of you and Abbey in a double would be not be for the weak of heart . It would be amazing !
Abbey, I'm due for a trip to Memphis as well. Just sayin..... lol Originally Posted by Melissa Nash
I'd love to go down to Memphis w/ your sexy self! Whew! Can Memphis handle both of us at the same time?!?

xoxo
Melissa if you do come this way with Abbey, just let me know. Damn the thought of you and Abbey in a double would be not be for the weak of heart . It would be amazing ! Originally Posted by mike1701
Well, handsome, if anyone could handle it you could!
Do you speak to anyone with no references?
Btw, Balls25, if I don't see you next time I'm in Memphis I'm gonna cry! A girl can only take so much rejection.
Btw, Balls25, if I don't see you next time I'm in Memphis I'm gonna cry! A girl can only take so much rejection. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Now I wouldn't want to cause that. I've been practicing my massage techniques.