Advice for a fairly new provider on how to meet new clients

I'd congratulate if you did any type of review, good or bad. At least you would have done one. Your first post included a comment on Kira, a well reviewed provider, saying she upsold ya. Been with her a few times myself and NEVER was upsold. Same report in all her reviews. You come on here and make a remark about her but have no review to tell us what happened. Maybe it did,maybe it didn't. your right, this site is for sharing Intel, so do as you say dude, write a review or two.... It's really not that difficult.
If you want to meet new clients, you might try by responding to someone who contacts you looking to schedule an appointment. I tried and got no response. I was respectful and just looking to set something up w u but never heard a word back. Originally Posted by NYstateofmind61
Thanks for your sarcastic post!! From this, you certainly sound respectful and pleasant.
Thanks for your sarcastic post!! From this, you certainly sound respectful and pleasant. Originally Posted by VanessaDDD

So you are ahead of the game by not wasting time on him, Vanessa......IMHO
I hear BOGO Free and Groupon works well --- just kidding, hope business has picked up!
So you are ahead of the game by not wasting time on him, Vanessa......IMHO Originally Posted by 57fubar

Exactly!!!!! Haha
I hear BOGO Free and Groupon works well --- just kidding, hope business has picked up! Originally Posted by TwoMinuteTim
Lol!!! You just made me laugh. Business is great, I just always like to meet new some new people I have plenty of gentlemen on the regular but they do say that variety is the spice of life
Well I TRIED to see you last night --- after a no show (sorry you should have been the first one I called) -- and, well, business must have been good. I couldn't get ahold of ya Ill try again soon enough .
Easy. Post ads, meet dudes, have them write a review and keep donation reasonable.
Easy. Post ads, meet dudes, have them write a review and keep donation reasonable. Originally Posted by Scroggy12
I've become pretty familiar with the process now.... It's an older post. It's just always nice to meet new people!
Well I TRIED to see you last night --- after a no show (sorry you should have been the first one I called) -- and, well, business must have been good. I couldn't get ahold of ya Ill try again soon enough . Originally Posted by TwoMinuteTim
I would love to get together and let you meet my twins