No Double FF option in the showcase section

After F what difference does it make. Its fucking huge. That's the category your boobs should be in.
Where do you purchase a double ff bra from? Originally Posted by BlackMistress
I was wondering the same thing!
Im a 34/36 F...and even thats difficult!!

I saw an advertisement, that lane bryant casique (not sure of the spelling) bras, are currently buy 2, get 2 free!! Pretty good deal, if you ask me
  • Paven
  • 06-25-2012, 12:22 AM
http://www.herroom.com/freya-aa4234-...unge-bra.shtml
I'm ordering every color when I get home Nena . It has great reviews, yes bras get reviewed too! lol

The Griffin, you know ENTIRELY TOO MUCH on this subject! I've never heard a man break it down like that LOL. You are totally onto things! Did you take a class or something? hehehe.

Hey Burk, well I'm working on getting them their own zip code!
I am also an "F" I always wondered why they skipped "E" and went to F, G, H and no doubles or triples! LOL
I was wondering the same thing!
Im a 34/36 F...and even thats difficult!!

I saw an advertisement, that lane bryant casique (not sure of the spelling) bras, are currently buy 2, get 2 free!! Pretty good deal, if you ask me Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
Cacique Lane Bryant bras are great and if you can get a buy one get one or buy one get one half off, (I think they do twice a year), then that's wonderful. Lee
Princess-cum to dallas-PLEASE
Short with a big rack.
I just want a picture
OMG you ladies are amazing!!!!!!!!!! Can I please carry them for you?!?!?!?
From looking at everyone's boobs on here i think i may be wearing the wrong bra size lol maybe im really a FF or maybe even a G? lol idk all i know is mine are big too