Is WTF The Cuntiest Bitch In This Forum?

And you...good lord running around here saying I've hacked the pm system! Originally Posted by WTF
Just speculating, you moron... something you do in every post... btw, although I hesitate to continue this incredibly petty and pointless conversation, I must point out how you keep stumbling and contradicting yourself. First you say COG inadvertently admitted he got a warning. Then you say your source is "top secret". Not very convincing, fagboy.
Just speculating, you moron... something you do in every post... btw, although I hesitate to continue this incredibly petty and pointless conversation, I must point out how you keep stumbling and contradicting yourself. First you say COG inadvertently admitted he got a warning. Then you say your source is "top secret". Not very convincing, fagboy.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
More convincing than any of your bloviating has ever been. Although I hesitate to continue this petty bickering, let me get in one more thing...

You can't help yourself.
More convincing than any of your bloviating has ever been. Although I hesitate to continue this petty bickering, let me get in one more thing...

You can't help yourself. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Can I change my vote? The freelance faggot from Arkansas is showing his supreme cuntiness again. He can't help himself - he is jealous about being left out of this poll!
  • WTF
  • 07-27-2015, 01:56 PM
Just speculating,

You speculated i hacked the pm system!

....and you called for JCM to launch a full scale investigation!

How'd that work out for ya?

Now COGay has started a thread speculating who is the cuntiest poster in this forum. That is like starting a thread asking if Godzilla is the tallest ape!
Can I change my vote? The freelance faggot from Arkansas is showing his supreme cuntiness again. He can't help himself - he is jealous about being left out of this poll!
There can be only one, your supreme cuntiness. You can change your vote down at talleywackers, but all the ones in line who want to bust your tight ass will be disappointed.
Now COGay has started a thread speculating who is the cuntiest poster in this forum. That is like starting a thread asking if Godzilla is the tallest ape! Originally Posted by WTF
So you voted YES? Congrats! You enjoy being a cunt, dontcha?
  • WTF
  • 07-27-2015, 03:17 PM
So you voted YES? Congrats! You enjoy being a cunt, dontcha?
I haven't voted...I do enjoy slapping the fuck out of hypocrites...you cunty bitches call that cunty.
You're the one prancing about it. I don't give a shit, and no one else does, either. You're a sick psycho bitch, and it's fun to watch you melt down. Call WE's lawyer and sue me.
There can be only one, your supreme cuntiness. You can change your vote down at talleywackers, but all the ones in line who want to bust your tight ass will be disappointed. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And how many of those in line that want to bust your flaccid, well rode ass were disappointed that you've given Big Sir not just "head of the line" privileges, but an " anytime, anywhere " free of charge pass ? That's gonna cut into your donors of hourly spunk for your facials !!!
And how many of those in line that want to bust your flaccid, well rode ass were disappointed that you've given Big Sir not just "head of the line" privileges, but an " anytime, anywhere " free of charge pass ? That's gonna cut into your donors of hourly spunk for your facials !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
"Big Sir" sure does have his privileges down at Tallywackers and the 'holes. Poor widdle woomby must be skeered of him!

You're the one prancing about it. I don't give a shit, and no one else does, either. You're a sick psycho bitch, and it's fun to watch you melt down. Call WE's lawyer and sue me. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're the one who started the poll...
"Big Sir" sure does have his privileges down at Tallywackers and the 'holes. Poor widdle woomby must be skeered of him!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Complete meltdown
  • WTF
  • 07-28-2015, 06:40 AM
I don't give a shit, and no one else does, either. . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're the one who started the poll... Originally Posted by WombRaider

COGay will not see the irony...
I started the poll in the hopes that WPF would continue his meltdown. It worked.
Frankly Whiny, you may have started it for one reason, but it's apparent you were crying out for attention...again.

Thanks for hijacking the forum.