Encounter: Rose Hot Stone- Benton

That would be greatness if the norm. Maybe service has gotten better. Will give it another go. ��
This place shows permanently closed and the number goes to vmail
At times over zealous with putting a finger in your ass with out asking, but exceptionally playful in the table shower. Originally Posted by Bubba_3000
Damn... +1 on that!

Who ever told that whole community of providers that we all like a finger up our ass?? I hate that - even the attempt can jeopardize the wood...

And the nuisance/distraction of pinching a nipple...I have to believe there are lots of guys who were blessed with lots of erogenous zones, but I got left out of that distribution! She might as well be pinching my left thumb...nothin...nada... got one zone...put all your attention and both hands there, please, lady!! lol
  • ghand
  • 07-17-2022, 03:35 PM
This place and others in Central AR was raided by FBI LR. Not sure when we'll see them again.
Google erogenous zones....maybe it isnt for you but for most of the population they work. Male and female. Maybe you have other issues you are dealing with.
  • mwise
  • 08-05-2022, 06:59 AM
Google erogenous zones....maybe it isnt for you but for most of the population they work. Male and female. Maybe you have other issues you are dealing with. Originally Posted by maximuz
I'm with Max on this one, these ladies are going with what works in the past. I don't like my nipples played with at all, so if they do go for them I politely redirect. Now, the finger up the ass on the other hand..... especially if they know what they're doing....
Yeah. Sky is gone too. I came through on business and drove by to find both of them with for rent signs where they used to be . Pretty pissed about that. If there was any way to make me anti LE, that was it.
Yeah. Sky is gone too. I came through on business and drove by to find both of them with for rent signs where they used to be . Pretty pissed about that. If there was any way to make me anti LE, that was it. Originally Posted by SSDman
I hate that they're closed for sure... But I'm not holding anything against LE. I mean the local cops looked the other way in Benton forevah, which is VERY surprising to me. My understanding is that this was a federal job and the owners probably weren't dotting their i's or crossing their t's.
Even if they did everything right, a "violation" would have been found to shut them down, as is the norm in Dallas where I roam.