What do like your provider to wear?

Just depends on what fantasy i wanna live out, I've always wanted to see Angelina Adams greet me in her Under Armour wear, but then HollyofHouston used to have this red lace outfit that was my favorite on her. So i guess it varies on the provider you see, but then theres allofamber who i just want to see butt naked when i come in!

Also the fresh from the shower look is another sexy look i love.
I always have on nice lingerie, usually my favourite Agent Provocateur bits ...unless I get a specific request...
Anything at all as long there is a pretty, intelligent lady in it. I could even go for the birthday suit, but there is something about helping a lady undress that is very sexual to me. Prefer helping and not just dropping and hopping!

Geez according to you guys I have been spending waaaaay too much time getting ready. No make-up? LMAO that will NEVER happen! Fresh out the shower yes, but I will still have my hair fixed and make-up on.
Very few people can get away with no makeup myself included.. anyone I've been with can attest to that. Just ask Cg lol!
I'll wear lipgloss/lip color, let my hair down and step out looking like a glamour goddess. Now I spend over $700 a month on my hair .. I never wear it naturall! LOL!

To outcall appointments to hotels I'll wear Jeans/tshirt with flats ,pants/skirt suit or sundress with 5 inch heels (I always give the guys an option to make an outfit request.)

Incalls: Short form fitting dress with no underwear (my signature ) I love dresses!

I'll NEVER answer the door nude... Ya never know who's on the other side. That's easy access! LOL!
I always have on nice lingerie, usually my favorite Agent Provocateur bits ...unless I get a specific request... Originally Posted by Valerie
Please tell me you have clear stripper heels to go with that!

Very few people can get away with no makeup myself included.. . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Damn, whyd you put me on blast like that
Very few people can get away with no makeup myself included.. anyone I've been with can attest to that. Just ask Cg lol!
I'll wear lipgloss/lip color, let my hair down and step out looking like a glamour goddess. Now I spend over $700 a month on my hair .. I never wear it naturall! LOL!

To outcall appointments to hotels I'll wear Jeans/tshirt with flats ,pants/skirt suit or sundress with 5 inch heels (I always give the guys an option to make an outfit request.)

Incalls: Short form fitting dress with no underwear (my signature ) I love dresses!

I'll NEVER answer the door nude... Ya never know who's on the other side. That's easy access! LOL! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I need a lot more than lip gloss lmao....I need about 2 hours of work!
Please tell me you have clear stripper heels to go with that! Originally Posted by mojojo213
No! No bloody stripper heels!!!
No! No bloody stripper heels!!! Originally Posted by Valerie
LMFAO I heart you Val! Ain't that the truth.
I need a lot more than lip gloss lmao....I need about 2 hours of work! Originally Posted by London Rayne
You are too much girl. I can't wait to meet you!!!!!!!
Geez according to you guys I have been spending waaaaay too much time getting ready. No make-up? LMAO that will NEVER happen! Fresh out the shower yes, but I will still have my hair fixed and make-up on. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'm having a bit of difficulty believing the majority of men want us to answer the door in jeans and a t-shirt with no makeup....Providers could be voting as well........

I'm sorry but I've never read a review where the bloke was like " Suzie answered the door with bed head, an XL t-shirt that she slept in, blue jeans, and I was blown away!"......

So I'm calling bullshit on that one...
No! No bloody stripper heels!!! Originally Posted by Valerie
Anything sexy will be suffice, spank you!
I'm having a bit of difficulty believing the majority of men want us to answer the door in jeans and a t-shirt with no makeup....Providers could be voting as well........

I'm sorry but I've never read a review where the bloke was like " Suzie answered the door with bed head, an XL t-shirt that she slept in, blue jeans, and I was blown away!"......

So I'm calling bullshit on that one... Originally Posted by Valerie
Yea thank you! They can get that from their wives lol.

And who in their right mind wears and evening dress for an hour incall? Right! Unless he is taking me to a Mardi Gras ball or a 5 star eatery, it's lingerie and heels.
Yea thank you! They can get that from their wives lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Ya know, I get a lot of requests for thigh highs, heels, etc...I don't ever recall getting a request from a client saying" Um yea Val, can you answer the door looking like a soccer mom?"

Do they want us to drive a minivan as well?
Right! Right but ladies I have had guys ask me not to dress up for them. I get this from my regs not new friends. Some guys don't want a barbie doll .. Some do. Everyone has their preference.

Now I will show up wearing a sexy trench coat with a lace slip underneath... It's all about what the guy wants.