PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER???

PROVIDERS INTERESTED PM FOR SHOOT WITH PROFESSIONAL IF HE COMES TO TOWN!!!
i added a few more personal photos to my "snapshot"
Hi Sydney - I am a professional, boudoir photographer with studios in Tampa, Florida. Take a look at my work. References are available upon request.
Hi Sydney - I am a professional, boudoir photographer with studios in Tampa, Florida. Take a look at my work. References are available upon request. Originally Posted by Meeshee
Meeshee... That name sounds familiar... Didn't you do a shoot with Miss Scarlett, formerly of Tampa, now decamped to middlin' west Alabama?

If that is you, you do good work! Ms. Sydney could do lots worse than pick you...

[Yes, that is you. Some of the photos to which I refer can be found on Miss Scarlett's showcase:

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1370

There's a conspicuous watermark on Meeshee's pics; you can't miss 'em. I think Miss Scarlett links to her webpage from her showcase, and I'm pretty sure (don't have the time to check right now) you can find more of Meeshee's work on her website.]

Cheers,

bcg
Late to the party, but also a semi-amateur photographer (with simple equipment) for many years. Usually snap artwork and product photography for websites, but would cherish the time in the presence of beauty.
Yes, that's me, Meeshee on Scarlett's website.
Yes, that's me, Meeshee on Scarlett's website. Originally Posted by Meeshee
And you do excellent work!

Cheers,

bcg
Why...thank you, Sir!
Attached Images File Type: jpg DSC_4455.jpg (247.6 KB, 156 views)
I also have a DSLR and would love to do some shoots. I am not by any means professional, but I am trying to learn all about photography. Military lifestyle keeps me busy, but soon I plan on attending one of the art institutes. Just shoot me a PM if interested. in LR area.
Late to the party, but also a semi-amateur photographer (with simple equipment) for many years. Usually snap artwork and product photography for websites, but would cherish the time in the presence of beauty. Originally Posted by TechOne
Sorry for the misunderstanding I though by the post that you were offering your services~

Re: Did you say pictures?

Originally Posted by kittyblu
Tell me about yourself plz~

No, I did not say pictures. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I really do not want to tell you about myself, since I have not requested anything from you. I am attempting to stay under the radar and will do everything possible to remain that way, this time.

I do enjoy reading your posts, though.
PHOTO ATTENTION...

i'M looking for that special someone rather professional or hobby that appreciates bringing beauty to light rather travel or local ..I need an amazing photographer to work with

OUR WORK WILL BE IN MY SHOWCASE

please let me know all considerations will be reviewed!!

Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Hi Sydney - My studio is in Tampa, Fl if you'd like to schedule a shoot. I'll be in Las Vegas and California in July/Augst with a possible tour pending in Boston in April.
Meeshee... That name sounds familiar... Didn't you do a shoot with Miss Scarlett, formerly of Tampa, now decamped to middlin' west Alabama?

If that is you, you do good work! Ms. Sydney could do lots worse than pick you...

[Yes, that is you. Some of the photos to which I refer can be found on Miss Scarlett's showcase:

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1370

There's a conspicuous watermark on Meeshee's pics; you can't miss 'em. I think Miss Scarlett links to her webpage from her showcase, and I'm pretty sure (don't have the time to check right now) you can find more of Meeshee's work on her website.]

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
The Meeshee watermark to date has become more subdued.
I need some shots as well for my showcase...PM or email me hunny! Originally Posted by Rayne
Rayne - are you interested in scheduling a professional shoot? My studio is located in Tampa, Fl
ladies if you need a referance for slingerland pm me he did some of my new pics
I think I got an old Polaroid Instamatic lying around :P