~ Roll Reversal ~ ridden hard then put down to bed wet

There are two essential ingredients here - 1) Excellent chemistry; 2) the man has to be confident and assertive, yet tender and firm.

Given those circumstances, a man can take a lady to a beautiful blissful state of endorphin driven, erotic, sensory overload sub space la la land.

If the needed chemistry is not there and/or the guy doesn't know what the hell he's doing, he may just find himself getting bitch slapped! LMAO
You weren't supposed to tell anyone.
Teehee!!! Well said and so so so very true LRL!!! IMO: Chemistry is a must for any type of session .) etc...
Gluteman: lmao you just did!! Haha .)) lol
alyssa, glad you got to experience that kind of encounter - not really knowing what to expect, giving of yourself to another for his pleasure and yours, letting him take control but remaining in control. it can def lead to some intense sexual pleasures and delites.

however, it seems to me there might be a typo in the first part of your story ...
"He also told me that he noticed a theme in my reviews of me taking somewhat more of dom role,"
from your story, it reads like you took a submissive and NOT a DOM or a Dominant role.

regardless, thx for sharing your story.
alyssa, glad you got to experience that kind of encounter - not really knowing what to expect, giving of yourself to another for his pleasure and yours, letting him take control but remaining in control. it can def lead to some intense sexual pleasures and delites.

however, it seems to me there might be a typo in the first part of your story ...
"He also told me that he noticed a theme in my reviews of me taking somewhat more of dom role,"
from your story, it reads like you took a submissive and NOT a DOM or a Dominant role.

regardless, thx for sharing your story. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Yes that is what I meant, I took more of the DOM role before this encounter . He noticed in other reviews I was more of the dominant one and he asks if I could be submissive with him...

Encore!
WOW!!! I love encounters like this!! Only happened a few times....but love them all the same.!!