Pop Quiz

speaking of turds... How about putting yours down for a second Corpy and post a link to my Poll? You know the one I started that named your lard and masturbator Whirlyturd as the rightful successor to you as Dipshit of the Year?

I guess you don't want to be truthful.

come on Corpy, I know you can't stand the lack of attention. Maybe we can get Uncle Whirlychoom to let you share the title with him. God knows you've earned it.

Not to mention Twat of the Year, Chickenshit of the Year, and unanimous winner of the Golden Lips Award for exceptional performance with a mouthful of DICK!

Poopshorts!
speaking of turds... How about putting yours down for a second Corpy and post a link to my Poll? You know the one I started that named your lard and masturbator Whirlyturd as the rightful successor to you as Dipshit of the Year?

I guess you don't want to be truthful.

come on Corpy, I know you can't stand the lack of attention. Maybe we can get Uncle Whirlychoom to let you share the title with him. God knows you've earned it.

Not to mention Twat of the Year, Chickenshit of the Year, and unanimous winner of the Golden Lips Award for exceptional performance with a mouthful of DICK!

Poopshorts! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a hypocritical, lying, dumb golem fuck, and here is the poll where your dumb golem ass was elected:
Wrong again, you chickenshit.

I think maybe I'll have to post the link in my signature line, and as a reply to EVERY FUCKING POST YOU SUBMIT. How's that, you spineless corproohiliac?

Pull em up, little man!

I think maybe I'll have to post the link in my signature line, and as a reply to EVERY FUCKING POST YOU SUBMIT. How's that, you spineless corproohiliac?

Pull em up, little man!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Says the hypocritical, bald-face lying, golem reprobate. Here's the poll, you spineless, sub-human, dumb-ass golem fuck:

You forgot "Dung Beetle", IB.
You forgot "Dung Beetle", IB. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Calling that dumb-ass golem fuck a "beetle" conjures up connotations of an intellect far superior to any intellectual abilities that dumb-ass golem fuck might possess.
Calling that dumb-ass golem fuck a "beetle" conjures up connotations of an intellect far superior to any intellectual abilities that dumb-ass golem fuck might possess. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Good point.
Good point. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1

Pull em up, little man!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Awwww, how cute the two of you are! Jacking each other off to thoughts of me! But you know I don't swing that way, boys!

How about the link to that poll, squirmy?
How about the link to that poll, squirmy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here's the poll, you hypocritical, lying, sub-human, dumb-ass golem fuck:

Uncle Han is Ass Up ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You guys are killin me with all this!! LOL!!
You guys are killin me with all this!! LOL!! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
In a bat-shit crazy kinda way, it is quite entertaining. Isn't it?
I crackup every time a new theory is launched! The Yssup=Han is the best one so far!
I crackup every time a new theory is launched! The Yssup=Han is the best one so far! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I suspect that Hanoi COG's alter ego Jerry Fletcher, is so proud!