Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC Following Sarah Palin Comments

• WTF
  • 12-06-2013, 11:48 PM
As JD also suggests, many at the network are in on this and not just Martin Bashir should be disciplined. I don't think I've ever seen a segment or panel discussion on MSNBC where anything positive has been said about Palin. She'd be out of the public limelight if it weren't for MSNBC bashing her for something they "imagined" she said. Think "blood libel" and "the crosshairs." Originally Posted by gnadfly
The bitch is an idiot but does not deserve a turd in the mouth. She is under contract to Fox News. So that is bs about her being a forgotten idiot if not for msnbc. You right wingers treat her like the only chick on a construction site.
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2013, 11:50 PM
Bashir's remarks were scripted and approved with malice aforethought. Let him enjoy his just deserts.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
A shit sammie!
I'm just thinking about how turgid this entire episode has made IBAngelfood!
  • R.M.
  • 12-07-2013, 02:33 AM
^reminds me of DH's chihuahua
The bitch is an idiot but does not deserve a turd in the mouth. She is under contract to Fox News. So that is bs about her being a forgotten idiot if not for msnbc. You right wingers treat her like the only chick on a construction site. Originally Posted by WTF
She's not an idiot. That's just the way the left likes to portray her because they can't fend off anything she says and is a woman. Now granted, I'll admit she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. But anyone who thinks she's an idiot needs to watch tapes of Maxine Waters and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

BTW, I said "out of the limelight", not "forgotten". True, that she's under contract with Fox but they weren't giving her much airtime - if any at all. O'Reilly even said the ex-Governor wouldn't come on his program recently but there Palin was a night or two ago. Why? Because MSNBC put her in the limelight. Why did Bashir even bother to bash her? Because Palin a few days earlier had made some remark comparing an aspect of Obamacare to slavery. Did that remark get any attention on Fox or any other news networks? No, it was only MSNBC.
I don't think I've ever seen a segment or panel discussion on MSNBC where anything positive has been said about Palin. Originally Posted by gnadfly

And you won't. Here's something positive about her - she annoys all the right people.
And you won't. Here's something positive about her - she annoys all the right people. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yup, she makes liberal heads explode... in a good way.
Sara said she was use to it because she is such a slut...LOL
Sara said she was use to it because she is such a slut...LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Why is she a slut?
Cuz she is fucking nuts ....LOL
Hahahaha, Bashir says all this vile crap about Palin with a straight face and doesn't expect any backlash from it, lol. Then loses his job over it. Like who does this guy really think he is. Oh those self absorbed fucking Brits ya just got to love'em, lol.

Jim
Cuz she is fucking nuts ....LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So that makes her a slut?
Sarah Palin deserves a shit pie.

Her stupidity is so deep that the recessive "Todd" genes couldn't level out the mix.
Hence the water headed baby.

Bet she secretly wishes she could have had a hanger shoved in the SMART hole.

I bet she calls him "Mommys little Romney".
So that makes her a slut? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

If I were you I would not have disclosed that went over my head.
Hahahaha, Bashir says all this vile crap about Palin with a straight face and doesn't expect any backlash from it, lol. Then loses his job over it. Like who does this guy really think he is. Oh those self absorbed fucking Brits ya just got to love'em, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
+1